bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Question ??? Brovel t-200&deca???

Ok question for all vet, seniors,mods and who ever used brovel products in the past....

I personly have been useing brovel test and deca for quite some time and I must say it has been a wonder drug. My first cycle I did (no shitting you) I gained 30 lbs. I was 185lbs and went up to 215 and my body fat went from 14% down to 8%. I was stoked. That first cycle I did was 200mg of deca and 400mg of test a week at the peak of the cycle. I gradually worked up to this dose and then worked down to end my 10 week cycle. The second and third cycle I did wasn't quite like the first but I still got pretty damm yoked and all cycles I got strong as f**k. So you can see I love this stuff.

I have never had a bottle of deca or test that had the holagram on it and all my bottles the blue dots only went down about half way on the bottle or my bottles had the new flip off tops but still no holagram. Most didnt have the 3 visible glue lines. All the tell tale sign of a fake according to most steroid boards. They did all have the brovel labs stamped on the metal tops except for the blue flip off tops.

QUESTION... Does brovel make different labels like with the blue dots fadeing into the white half way down the bottle? And does brovel make these bottles with the flip off tops with out the holagram sticker on it??? I'm thinking they must because how did I and my friends get so huge off this stuff if it was fake like everyone is saying thay are???

Love to here your thoughts on this.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post a pic.

pics posted

Actually I did post pics its in the steroid pictures forum under Mexican vet gear. Look at the test 200 and the deca 200 pics.

does anyone know?

Thread Information