Vicant is offline New Member

Has Anyone Read The Newest Issue Of MD On PCT?

Page #296 in the newest publication (September Issue) of Muscular Development- Building the Perfect Beast By Author L. Rea.

His PCT protocol flys in the face of the information given in this and most boards. I understand he gets $2,500 per month to advise his clients on the best way to take AAS.

He talks about taking HCG with clomid. Something that is frowned upon here. He also thinks that clomid only has to be taken for 15 to 16 days and that proviron or formestane acetate should be taken for up to 8 weeks after the clomid is discontinued. He also suggests taking Anavar during the initial part of pct.

I am ready to start PCT and red this article and am now somewhat confused.

I am considering starting up the anavar during the final week of my cycle and starting the HCG at 2000iu eod for two weeks all the while taking the anavar. Lea suggests overlapping the clomid/HCG for 5 days days and continue it for 11 more then overlapping the clomid/proviron for 3 days and run it for 8 weeks at 100mg per day. The anavar would be discontinued when the HCG is stopped.

I have already been running proviron at 50 mg per day. Is it safe to take this much proviron (14 weeks @ 50mg per day followed by 3 weeks off then 100mg for 8 weeks).

The article is much deeper than the info I have posted.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you,
    Vicant

I have many thoughts on it....I completely stand by everything I've said on pct in the past. he has money to publish what he says....I don't. He has a board that requires payment to access it....these boards are free and the advice brings the advice-givers no financial benefits....

Read his books. his understanding of science (he refers to it as the "science geek stuff") is on the level of a high school science class at best.

PCT really isn't that complicated, but he manages to screw it up pretty badly....oh well, at least he's selling books

Vicant is offline New Member
    Einstein,

Your reply is appreciated as well as your desire to assist people in the ambiguous world of AAS.

I have used clomid before and I do not tolerate it very well. I get very little acne on cycle. As soon as I start the clomid I get acne and i cry watching a comedy.

I like the idea of using anavar in the eairly stages of PCT along with HCG .

What are your thoughts Einstein.....Others?

Thank you,
    Vicant

dumblucky is offline Member
    yea that whole formestane pct thing was kind of iffy at best . he praises the hell out of it then at the end he even tells you the website that carries it..sounds fishy to me

Quote Originally Posted by Vicant
    Einstein,

Your reply is appreciated as well as your desire to assist people in the ambiguous world of AAS.

I have used clomid before and I do not tolerate it very well. I get very little acne on cycle. As soon as I start the clomid I get acne and i cry watching a comedy.

I like the idea of using anavar in the eairly stages of PCT along with HCG .

What are your thoughts Einstein.....Others?

Thank you,
    Vicant
    The acne you get isn't from clomid but rather from clomid doing its job.....that being rapidly increasing gonadotropins and then test.....it's the rapid flux in these hormones that cause the mood swings and acne and other pubertal sides. A lesser pct causes a much more gradual increase in these hormones which means a slower progression towards full HPTA recovey.

HCG mimics LH and increases test that way, which CAUSES negative inhibition of HPTA....proviron , being 1-methyl DHT also causes negative inhibition of HPTA.

Using HCG prior to clomid use is beneficial, but using the two together is a waste....one agent is restoring HPTA while the other is inhibiting HPTA.

Some of REA's stuff is pretty current, but his ideas of pct reak of the 80's and the time when HPTA was much more porrly understood (by BBers anyway)

Thread Information