Thread: Anyone know?

Noob2Juice is offline New Member

Anyone know?

I made a post about deca gyno but no one responded, I was just curious if it were common to happen at a dose of 300 mg week for 10 week's? Or does it vary by individual?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2Juice
    I made a post about deca gyno but no one responded, I was just curious if it were common to happen at a dose of 300 mg week for 10 week's? Or does it vary by individual?
    progesterone levels vary in different people......a dose of 300mg/week you will have a very slim chance of getting

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    take some b6

That's what I figured, just wanted to see what other's thought, anyone else have an opinion?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2Juice
    That's what I figured, just wanted to see what other's thought, anyone else have an opinion?
    imo your in the clear with just 300mg/wk

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    but i think that this is enough that you'll get a general idea if you could quite possibly be succeptible to deca gyno

Paingain is offline Banned
    fuc* no, 300 mg a week of just deca ? you wont see any gyno, probably not much for gains either if deca is all your running.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    If you're running just deca alone, then yes, you are probably experiencing gyno.

So what if I decided to just end the cycle completely, only one shot has been taken, would I need any pct for just one shot?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I was telling you before my first cycle was a Deca only cycle that I pyramided like this

ect
    ect

something like that anyhow I injected 600mgs maybe a couple time in the middle of my cycle and I never got Deca Dick. How I didnt I have no idea, but I didnt. But also like I said before that wasnt what I was really concerned about.

That still doesn't answer my question, if I just stop it all together after only one shot, do I need any PCT or has not enough of it entered my body to the point where it's going to cause any problems whatsoever? I think I may be prone to gyno only because after only one week it seems like my nips are a tiny bit puffy, nothing major at all ,could just be in my head after all these reading of prog. induced gyno. I guess I just don't want to run the risk of that at all. No bitch tits for me

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt think that you would have to do PCT with only doing a 300mg shot of Deca .
    If you are accurate that its only one week in and you allready have puffy nipples thats kind of bad. DO you have little bumps popping out of the areola???

Might be a stupid question but is the areola the outside of the nipple? If so then yes I have small bumps but I've noticed those my entire life.

bump

Thread Information