gio86 is offline Member

Post another question

i post this yesterday and for some reason i dont see it.
    i was just wondering if you can take a cycle and a prohormone at the same time, such as 1-test????
    or should i save it after the cycle and pct.???

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldnt cycle till your older dude

gio86 is offline Member
    alright thanx for the advise. but can you aswer my question please??

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats cycle you want to take need more info dude, cycle history?

gio86 is offline Member
    sust at 500 a week..its going to be for 8 weeks
    im 5'9 160 and less than 10% bf

gio86 is offline Member
    see im not trying to get puffy and bloated....im obviusly going to use nolvadex al the way since the begging to the end.
    i've take m1-t the prohormone, and what it tends to do its get you lean and give you a hard look. thats why i want to know if im able to do it on the cycle or after and after pct

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1ST, you don't need to not worry about your test levels aka doing a cycle for several years, so what you should do is get a strict diet and supplement schedule (not prohormones either). Build a great base and in 3/4 years when you've gained 15 or so lbs naturally you do a cycle of test E @ 500mgs for 10-12 weeks and add another 15lbs keeping 10-12lbs and build your base.
    You're 160lbs, and if you starte eating right, no bs mcd's and lay off the booze you'll be able to do it right. If you build a house on dirt it's gonna suck! So you need to build your base from scratch! Diet, protein, creatine, glutamine, amino's, vitamins... Don't worry about a cycle!!!!!! @ 160, you have alot more to grow..

2nd, NOW WHY WOULDYOU WANT TO RUN A PRO-HORMONE WITH TEST????? No need! Pro-hormones are supposed to "mock" the qualities of illegal synthetic hormones...so, if you want to raise test levels USE TEST!

My .02 bro, is wait till you've built a solid base, you're test levels now are so high that you don't need to raise them! If you have a fast metabolism, then you need to eat eat eat eat eat! only way to do it man!

SID

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Sid. I started at 168 and got up to 194 just by eating good quality foods high in protein, but it took about 2 years. Im not a big boned guy either so you'll be surprised on how much your diet has to do with it. So eat, a lot, and probably the good thing about you is that your metabolism is through the roof so you wont have to worry about gaining too much bf.

Thread Information