anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member

another cycle question

let's say i'm planning to take sust and dianabol . is it okay to take dianabol near the end? like this:

sust 12 weeks. 500mg/week
    dianabol starts on week 11 for 4 weeks. 25mg/day
    so that the start times for PCT coincide.
    the cycles i've seen put dianabol at the start ending with winstrol , but i don't wanna go on winny. just these two. so i wondered if i could do a little tweaking? critique please! really needed.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    let's say i'm planning to take sust and dianabol . is it okay to take dianabol near the end? like this:

the cycles i've seen put dianabol at the start ending with winstrol, but i don't wanna go on winny. just these two. so i wondered if i could do a little tweaking? critique please! really needed.
    i would go with week 8-12 at 25-35mg ed of dbol . but yeah i have read where some do run dbol at the end. the rumor is that it is more keepable(if thats even a word). but look up pct times in the search column and look up both and adjust it from there.

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    I've got a great idea put the gear in the closet for lets say 3-5 years. Your too young

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe

the cycles i've seen put dianabol at the start ending with winstrol, but i don't wanna go on winny. just these two. so i wondered if i could do a little tweaking? critique please! really needed.
    dude how old are you? if you are younger than 24-25 then yeah wait. you still have a **** load of test in your system now. use it and abuse it! naturally of course.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea wwait dude your only gonna mess your natural test levels up. BTW when you do have a good base and are around 21-22 yrs old dont use sust. click the educational link above and scroll down to find the post about reasons not to use it. For now check out the diet forum youll get tons of natural gains from reading in there.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    dude how old are you? if you are younger than 24-25 then yeah wait. you still have a **** load of test in your system now. use it and abuse it! naturally of course.
    ???? what does using dbol have to do with his natty test levels? imo save the dbol for a jumpstart.....thats all dbol is good for, using in that period of 3-4 weeks while you wait for the long ester test to kick in....adding water weight to the end of a cycle will accomplish nothing but making you look bloated

Thread Information