CSnoddon is offline Junior Member

Strange feeling with tren

i have just started using trenbolone acetate again (british dragon brand)at 75mg every other day.when i previously used it i got a strange tickling feeling in my chest and throat straight after injection,i put this down to having been on it for about 8 weeks.With my first shot the other day i felt exactly the same with a bit of coughing to go along with it.This literally happens as soon as ive removed the pin.Is this a normal side or could i be possibly allergic to tren .IT does subside after about 5-10 mins but its a wierd feelin....any suggestions

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Some folks get the fina cough. Ocassionally I get the the smell/taste in my mouth but nothing serious. I heard if you inject into a vein can cause uncontrollable coughing but cannot verify it. I believe it is just a side effect but if it gets worse & prolonged I would consider stopping..

Quote Originally Posted by CSnoddon
    i have just started using trenbolone acetate again (british dragon brand)at 75mg every other day.when i previously used it i got a strange tickling feeling in my chest and throat straight after injection,i put this down to having been on it for about 8 weeks.With my first shot the other day i felt exactly the same with a bit of coughing to go along with it.This literally happens as soon as ive removed the pin.Is this a normal side or could i be possibly allergic to tren .IT does subside after about 5-10 mins but its a wierd feelin....any suggestions
    Are you usintg tren alone?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    sounds like fina cough......I've heard of many people experiencing the same thing.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I've heard the same described many times as fina cough. Some have the symptom, some don't.

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    im using test enanthate , hgh ,t3, deca ,winstrol and eod tren starting yesterday

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt use deca and tren at the same time. both work through progesterone, and with those two combined, u are just asking for trouble. either with limp dick or more than likely prog gyno. get some b-6 and run it at 400mg/ed to help combat the gyno

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing 1200 test-e 500 tren -e 600eq 300 deca for joints,no problems at all.

Thread Information