pure is offline New Member

recreational drugs and juice

Hello all , i would like to know what interactions may be caused by the occaisional dabble in drugs like methamphetamine and mdma while using steriods ?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i cant say im sure of the sides, but imo MDMA/meth have enough problems on there own and people who use these drugs are usually skinny dudes?

I cant see using steroids + rec drugs as a good idea mate

pure is offline New Member
    I know meth and mdma are good for dieting and weight loss , but will they effect gains ?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    dont risk it.

the only people you hear "dying from gear"[sic] are those who do something that everyone else isn't.

and everyone else isnt combining gear with recreational drugs.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pure
    I know meth and mdma are good for dieting and weight loss , but will they effect gains ?
    Meth + AAS = Waste of money, what good would it do. You use $hit and you won't have any nutrition and thats the key to good gains.

Quake is offline Member
    A major thing to think about is mental health and cardio problems. If you are taking these recs to go out to all night raves and dance your a$$ off all night then your heart is obviously going to pound like hell so look into the effects of juice with this in mind. Mentally people can get extremely paranoid whilst taking rec drugs, but steroids are noted for causing mental health problems as they have a direct effect on your natural hormonal levels and other natural bio chemical levels which directly influence the brain and nervous system interaction. The combination could cause you serious problems if not immediately, then in the future.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    You are entirely wrong about mdma, maybe meth, but not e. the only negative side effects of REAL MDMA, NOT street pills that have rat ****, crystal meth etc. in them, is that MDMA down regulates your brains serum serotonin levels ****ing with your sleep patterns. that is also the side for a long time user, mdma is one of the safest drugs you could possible do if you use it correctly.(obviously if you overdose it will fvck you up like most OTC pills would)

As for interactions with aas i would watch for 17aa and liver toxicity, as smoking meth etc. would put undo stress on your body. Long estered injectables would have no interactions though!

just my $.02

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    also that was a correct statement that they elevate your body temperature, dilate your pupils, raise your heart rate and blood pressure, so keep that in mind. if you thinking bout smokin crystal before a workout for energy id say you need a therapist more than this board

Quake is offline Member
    Sleep is important to mental stability and so is obviously a bad effect on mental health (why do you think they use sleep deprivation for truth extraction? A very effective method by all accounts). And you said it, messing with serotonin levels, another natural bio chemical level which has a direct correlation to thought processes. All very dangerous to mental health when used on their own, even more so when mixed.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't post about rec drugs.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    WTF's up with all these posts today?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    agreed. people already paint steroid users and rec drug users and addicts with the same brush.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    this post just reminded me i hafta go blow some lines... it's almost 10am (kidding). But yea... def. agree that steroid users are sterotyped as drug abusers. i also find it kind of ironic that i can make like 2 phone calls and get any recreational drug in less than 30 minutes but juice is such a process.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Why would you do that to your body? If you are dedicated enough to your body to use steroids you shouldnt be jackin with it with this other ****.

I heard amphetamines have a weird affect on the central nervous system and it can really screw up you strength and strength gains. I dabble a bit with focaline and coke now and then, but I have yet to have it screw with my strength. But I heard if used alot it can.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    You are entirely wrong about mdma, maybe meth, but not e. the only negative side effects of REAL MDMA, NOT street pills that have rat ****, crystal meth etc. in them, is that MDMA down regulates your brains serum serotonin levels ****ing with your sleep patterns. that is also the side for a long time user, mdma is one of the safest drugs you could possible do if you use it correctly.(obviously if you overdose it will fvck you up like most OTC pills would)

As for interactions with aas i would watch for 17aa and liver toxicity, as smoking meth etc. would put undo stress on your body. Long estered injectables would have no interactions though!

just my $.02
    You aren't completely right either. All "real" MDMA has methamphetamine in it, that's why it keeps you up all night and that's where MDMA comes from.
    MDMA = methylenedioxymethamphetamine

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This guy is begging to be a news story. Man AS plus these type of drugs would cause major anger problems IMO. You're high and edgy and pumped up and ready to explode. I say if you're gonna do meth you're an idiot anyway plus it tells me you aren't ready. There is a lot more to this than AS, it's diet, training so much more than you know.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    We don't post about rec drugs on this board.
    If your looking for info about them then go to one of the many boards that specificly cater to this kind of nonsense.

Thread Information