Thread: Please Help!!

crazy man is offline Banned

Please Help!!

Ok here's my problem i got some eq, test blend 250 and liqiud dbol all from grandeur labs. first my eq and test blend looked funny it did not have the famous "enginnered for Athelets" at the bottom but the dbol did so i am wondering if its all good my supplier has never been shady so mabey i am crazy, any way started like this and i was gaining but i stoped my dbol to early i think, cause i went up 6lbs then down 2 after stopping the dbol early is that from the test 250 and eq not all in me yet??

dbol 40mgs for only 2 weeks
    test 250 750per week
    eq 500 per week

i am starting week 4 now.. thanks guys

bump pleaseeeeeeeeeee

anybody

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you take Dbol for a full 4 weeks. If so I would think something is wrong. Gear/Diet/Training??? I have a guy that im training right now and hes a real hard gainer,fast metabolism. He has gained 17lbs so far on a 500mg of Test every week cycle. He is on week 6, but he has not gained nothing in the last couple weeks. So it was pretty much 17lbs in like 4 weeks. I cant get him to eat right.

no i ran out in week 2 but now i am at week 4

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    post pics of your gear. It may be fake. Even with longer esters I still have a good pump going by week 4-5.

Is it possible that you are displacing weight?? Maybe loosing fat and that is why the scale isnt looking too good right now??? If so and you have lost fat and the goal is to bulk then you are not eating enough.

well i feel a great pump in the gym and my strengh is for sure up mabey my t250 and eq just takes 4 weeks to kick in ??? my gear i can't post but its grandeur labs looks good just no "engennered for Athlets" at the bottom i have heard grandeur hasn't faked yet!!

Thread Information