partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

maybe i'm crazy, but i made of list

ok been on and around gear for quite awhile. here are some things i keep hearing people say that's associated with certain compounds that have never happened to me..

1.) deca dick. i experimented with two deca only cycles many years ago to test it's LBM retention properties with no distraction from other drugs.

2.)dbol back pumps. what the ****?how are we getting localized swelling and blood flow in an untrained area.ok back day obviously.i'm not doing tri's and going, "****, i think my erectors are pumped"

3.) EQ paranois: this was the latest thing i saw floating around boards. one dude said it in a post and then within like two months apparently everyone need to be on paxil and peek out the window?

4.)b-12 to increase appetite: has this ****ign worked for anyone?i have talked to like, no joke, about 50 people in the past about this and they either say it's bull**** or ,"umm yeah i think it's helping"

maybe it's me and i'm sure i'll think of other things as well to add, but i think sometimes people go,"yeah me too!" and now everyone is a hypocondriac.maybe i'm the crazy onew , but never had any of this ****. i

Gear101 is offline Member
    no your a crazt mofo.. lolo

good reading

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    lucky you! Just curious how are your doses would you say.. low,moderate,high..??

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    To add to that:

1) "deca makes you fat." No, the cheeseburgers and fries are making you fat dumbass.

2) "eq hunger." I dont think anything can beat good old test for increasing appetite.

3) "anadrol will make you **** your liver after 4 weeks." No, no it won't. Not even close.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    good read .....alot of people regurgitate info, without actually knowing the substance they are talking about
    deca dick is for real on my end

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    a bro of mine had to come clean to his girl about why he couldnt get it up(deca only cycle). she thought he was sleeping with someone else.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    4.)b-12 to increase appetite: has this ****ign worked for anyone?i have talked to like, no joke, about 50 people in the past about this and they either say it's bull**** or ,"umm yeah i think it's helping"

i agree. i use it everyday and cant tell a **** bit of difference.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    3.) EQ paranois: this was the latest thing i saw floating around boards. one dude said it in a post and then within like two months apparently everyone need to be on paxil and peek out the window?

LOL! I hadn't heard that one yet.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    2) "eq hunger." I dont think anything can beat good old test for increasing appetite.

Eq did make me eat like a horse. I have always done test/deca cycles and this last one I added eq to it about half way through. After about 3 weeks I could eat a huge meal and be hungry all over again 2 hours later. This was something new for me since I've always had trouble cramming food down my mouth. Just my experience.

peace,

ttgb

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i always thought most steroids (except test of course) gave you limp dick after taking for a while by itself. and when i started B-12 for minimizing pain for my prop, my hunger defly increased.... besides that, the others i dont know about???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    back pumps are very real for me.I can't walk 2 blocks without having to stop and take a break.

totally disagree with inheritmylife on Eq.It's very much a reality to have hunger pangs 24/7 while on.Test NEVER does that to me.

I see what you're getting at partboy..the thread parrot epidemic is out of control on this board as of late.There's been several threads on this topic lately.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I see what you're getting at partboy..the thread parrot epidemic is out of control on this board as of late.There's been several threads on this topic lately.
    no joke! stupid birds

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

**** i'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    no joke! stupid birds
    i didn't want to start another thread if there were ones like it.i just think too many things are said and then become fact. of course i always want our members to be safe, but safe and informed correctly.
    what is up w/ the back pumps DB?wow

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    FWIW I got back pumps on tren .... I never got them before I used it and they have stopped when I stopped using it.

Thread Information