Redlight Intensity is offline New Member

What to Stack EQUIPOSE with prior to a show?

Any suggestions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop and winny would be a good choice...

What's your age and cycle history?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Test...1 gr/week
    EQ...600-800mg/week
    some d-bol or prop to get things started first 4 weeks
    run atleast 12 weeks to get full benefits from the EQ

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Test...1 gr/week
    EQ...600-800mg/week
    Thanks for the reply
    I'm now 11 weeks out of the show....I think I'll start with the EQ soon.

How many times/week should i take EQ? Also, where should i inject? Shoulders, biceps and traps....? Sound good?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlight Intensity
    How many times/week should i take EQ? Also, where should i inject? Shoulders, biceps and traps....? Sound good?
    bro, you should'nt be asking theese questions.....need to take some time and research.....what kind of show is this? no drug testing i hope

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what is this madness?

what show is this?post some pics of yourself and let use see what we're talking about here.
    as far as the gear you are in no way ready.the things you have asked are elementary and that's insulting to 3rd graders.
    get your **** together.research.there are ****ing 100's of us posting information here everyday and you haven't even taken the time to read wwhat all of these great guys and girls have written.
    i wanna see pics, cycle history, stats including age, years training, the whole nine.too much info is never enough

I'm 19 y.o

Been training since 15.

5.10"

This is my first ever cycle....I've been on dianabol 4 weeks now...

The reason I asked where to inject is because I wanted to know about your personal experience with equipose..? So I'll ask once again: Where to inject Equipose?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What to Stack EQUIPOSE with prior to a show?-ppp11.jpg  

you look good

I'm 19 y.o

Been training since 15.

5.10"

The reason I asked where to inject is because I wanted to know about your personal experience with equipose..? So I'll ask once again: Where to inject Equipose?

just do research. patience and being educated is the key.never be in a rush. i think you are selling yourself short naturally and inhibiting better gains in the future by use gear early.bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    great analogy there: bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint

diesel21 is offline Member
    inject it anywhere!

thta's been my quote for some time

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    great analogy there: bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint
    i love it.keep you with patience and focus

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 19 y.o

Been training since 15.

5.10"

mistake #1-- you are using d-bol without test? are you taking nolva with it or anykind of anti'e? what about pct??

mistake #2-- 19 is too **** young man. your natural test levels arent even stable yet man trust me. your body is producing a **** load of test man. the thing that will help you the most is adjusting your diet it makes a **** load of difference man believe me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    mistake #1-- you are using d-bol without test? are you taking nolva with it or anykind of anti'e? what about pct??

mistake #2-- 19 is too **** young man. your natural test levels arent even stable yet man trust me. your body is producing a **** load of test man. the thing that will help you the most is adjusting your diet it makes a **** load of difference man believe me on that.

1. No. Nolvadex will minimaze the effect of dianabol . As of now, I don't have any gyno...as seen on the pic. Why should i use test when my test levels are so high? You contradict yourself man....

2. My diet is very strict. Alot of people start juicing at 19 or 20....but its not like I'm taking ****loads of juice....

1. No. Nolvadex will minimaze the effect of dianabol . As of now, I don't have any gyno...as seen on the pic. Why should i use test when my test levels are so high? You contradict yourself man....

2. My diet is very strict. Alot of people start juicing at 19 or 20....but its not like I'm taking ****loads of juice....
    The D-bol will shut down HPTA functions........ Doesn't matter how high your naturtal test levels are they will diminish from the use of any AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The D-bol will shut down HPTA functions........ Doesn't matter how high your naturtal test levels are they will diminish from the use of any AAS.

In my case I'm triing not to replace my natural test with AAS to 100%....

Can i stack test with EQ, at 19 y.o?

basically what mudman is saying is...

when you throw synthetic test of any sort in your body your body says, "hey, now that i have all this synthetic running through me i don't have to produce any natural test."
    so when the synthetic is gone and out of your system(much faster than natural can bounce back to it's normal level) now you have probs

Bro........ when you become shutdown there's not much natural test being produced.

No one here can stop you from doing what ever you want....... Yes test and EQ is fine. If you feel that at 19 you have reached your natural potential in growing then go for it........ but before you do you should do a little research on problems of running AAS too early.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I agree with what mud and party are saying. If you have to ask all of these simple questions then you are not ready to use. You have to know whats good for you to use not what we tell you to use.
    BTW I thought for 11 weeks out you would be a little leaner? no flame just honest questions, as for all of my friends that compete they had a lot less fat at 11 weeks... is this your first show? good luck

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Test...1 gr/week
    EQ...600-800mg/week

I think 1gram of test a week would be too much for this guy who has never touched juice. I would go maybe 500mg test a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I agree with what mud and party are saying. If you have to ask all of these simple questions then you are not ready to use. You have to know whats good for you to use not what we tell you to use.
    BTW I thought for 11 weeks out you would be a little leaner? no flame just honest questions, as for all of my friends that compete they had a lot less fat at 11 weeks... is this your first show? good luck

Hi

Yes, this is my first show. I never have been on any diet earlier...

Keep in mind that the photo quality is very low combined with bad lightening.

But hopefully I'll get alot leaner...

The reason why i started juicing at 19 it because I'm afraid that I'll lose much muscle during my diet...

i just hate to see this

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro........ when you become shutdown there's not much natural test being produced.

No one here can stop you from doing what ever you want....... Yes test and EQ is fine. If you feel that at 19 you have reached your natural potential in growing then go for it........ but before you do you should do a little research on problems of running AAS too early.
    listen to mudman and anyone else giving you the same advice.PATIENCE!!you would have thanked us later for this advice.it's not an insult to say you're too young. it's a fact.max out naturally.you would be amazed at what you can do naturally.once you think you have maxed out naturally, take another year and change all variables in your training, diet, recovery, etc.you'll grow again, naturally.then, try it again.patience.short terms goals yield short term results.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason why i started juicing at 19 it because I'm afraid that I'll lose much muscle during my diet...
    go to www.swolecat.com or something like that and talk to swolecat. he will hook you up with a diet that can preserve the muscles and shed **** loads of fat off. it will cost you though, but its the same amount if not cheaper then what you would spend on a.s. besides 11wks isnt long enough for eq anyway.

Thread Information