Zak
    Zak is offline New Member

ANABOL DIANABOL ( appetite concerns )

i was using some thailand blue dbol tablets, and they were working good, i had increased appetite, and big lifts. I also gaines quite alot from it

BUt now i got some pink anabol british dispensery dianabol and im having trouble eating even though im getting good lifts but this loss of appetite is doing me bad than good. I am also feeling hot inside me.

Does anyone know why i am getting this or way to cure this.

And also im using sustanon injects, its my first week is it bcos of this sustanon cos i never taken it before.

THanks guys
    Last edited by Zak; 08-05-2004 at 12:15 PM.

most likely a case of the sus flu, just keep on truckin, my roomate had that sheeit before he kept right on his cycle and the lethargic/flu symptoms subsided in like 5 or so days. those pink thai brit's are some of the best db's around.-good luck with everything, you'll be fine. welcome to the board!

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    dbol made me want to eat 30 to 45 min after I would take the stuff.......
    anadrol did not seem to increase my appetite at all........

BigGenes is offline Member
    HAHAHA You got the flu! I got test flu from sus once. Mine wasn't as bad as a friend of mine. I only felt like ****, he actually got sick as f^ck for like 4-5 days. I worked through my sickness. I say its test flu and for you to double up on Vit C and B-12. Also make sure and get plunty of sleep. Maybe more than normal. Sleep is the best time for your body to heal. If after a week you don't feel better, than go to you doc and tell him what your doing. Also before you get to the doc, post pics of those pills so we can check them out. Odds are its just test flu, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Zak
    Zak is offline New Member
    Thanx guys, i really appreciate it.

I have read sus 250 is only suited to some people and rejected by other.

What is the difference between sus and test?

should i start injecting test instead. because my flu effects from sus arent going away. I still feel ill and appetite has gone down too

Thread Information