Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Growth Plate Closure

With all the talk about doing a cycle and its effects on growth plate closure i would like to tell my story. When i was 19 I did a high dose deca only cycle which lasted for 10 weeks with no PCT. Back then if you asked me about PCT i would have said PSC what? I never heard of it. Then when i was 20 i did a Test e 500/mg wk and EQ 400/mg wk cycle for 10wks with PCT. Then about 2 months after that i changed doctors. I got my physical that they ask me to take. He did 40 tests on my blood. He said everything came back absolutely perfect. Next he took my height. I was 5 foot 7 and half. Now i am 21. Today I got my height taken again and i am 5 foot 9. I grew an inch and a half in about 8 months after doing one extremely high dose deca cycle and doing a moderate test/eq cycle. Basically I would just like to say that even with two cycles under my belt and being of a young age my growth plates did not close. Now i am not condoning use of AS at a young age. But i do want people to know of my experience.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    how are you still growing? **** I wish I would grow some more. I stopped at 5'11 when I was 17

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    how are you still growing? **** I wish I would grow some more. I stopped at 5'11 when I was 17
    f*ck, me to, i have been 5'9 since tenth grade

builtthekid is offline Banned
    6 foot club homies ive just got good genetics.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats nuts, when I got braces they had to check if I was done growing using xrays, took a few years but I stopped cold when I was 16, haven't grown 1mm since. 5'10 now. To grow another inch or two in my 20s would blow me away lol.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    6 foot club homies ive just got good genetics.

F*CK YOU

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    With all the talk about doing a cycle and its effects on growth plate closure i would like to tell my story. When i was 19 I did a high dose deca only cycle which lasted for 10 weeks with no PCT. Back then if you asked me about PCT i would have said PSC what? I never heard of it. Then when i was 20 i did a Test e 500/mg wk and EQ 400/mg wk cycle for 10wks with PCT. Then about 2 months after that i changed doctors. I got my physical that they ask me to take. He did 40 tests on my blood. He said everything came back absolutely perfect. Next he took my height. I was 5 foot 7 and half. Now i am 21. Today I got my height taken again and i am 5 foot 9. I grew an inch and a half in about 8 months after doing one extremely high dose deca cycle and doing a moderate test/eq cycle. Basically I would just like to say that even with two cycles under my belt and being of a young age my growth plates did not close. Now i am not condoning use of AS at a young age. But i do want people to know of my experience.

So....just think....you might could have been 6'2".....but, you'll never know now.....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im 6'1 i stopped growing my senior year in HS...... Never touched the juicee till i turned 19..... then i did a weak and rather stupid deca cycle.

Anyways.... 6'1 is the PERFECT height to me...... i wouldn't want to be an inch taller....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    6'3'' I didnt stop growing till I was about 22

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    So....just think....you might could have been 6'2".....but, you'll never know now.....
    Why? i am still growing. The growth plates obviously haven't closed yet. So what are you trying to say?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Why? i am still growing. The growth plates obviously haven't closed yet. So what are you trying to say?
    just giving you a hard time bro...that's all.

When people warn about possible conditions that could happen...it's just that. Kind of like deca dick...it doesn't happen to everyone....but if you are aware of the opportunity for it to happen...and you proceed....shouldn't be surprised by it.

BTW...I don't think that I grew any hieigth wise after like 18 years old.

peace,

ttgb

Well i hope i dont grow too much more. It might hinder a job i am considering

Thread Information