xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

Overnight lost 9lbs....LOL

Like i previously posted. I went from 150lbs to 172 lbs in my 10 week cycle. Plus i dropped BF%.............I finished my cycle exactly 9 days ago. And ive been doing PCT correctly ever since. Well on Thirsday of last week i weighed 167lbs. The Sunday i weighed 159lbs. Today is Monday and i weight 150lbs.LOLOLOLOLOLO i wished i gained wieight like i loose it. Im aeting a lot, working out just as much, but ready to quit.......

Butletslook at the positive things that i got....Hmmmm...Oh, Gyno and lots of pimples....I feel like get my 6 full syringes and sticking them in me..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch, your making me worried bro lol. **** I wonder why thats happening though, if your diet and workouts are in check... maybe some of the vets can help.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    sorry to hear bro, what did you cycle consist of? and how long was it?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    **** bro you've been loosing more by the min..hope you get it back soon

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    Like i previously posted. I went from 150lbs to 172 lbs in my 10 week cycle. Plus i dropped BF%.............I finished my cycle exactly 9 days ago. And ive been doing PCT correctly ever since. Well on Thirsday of last week i weighed 167lbs. The Sunday i weighed 159lbs. Today is Monday and i weight 150lbs.LOLOLOLOLOLO i wished i gained wieight like i loose it. Im aeting a lot, working out just as much, but ready to quit.......

Butletslook at the positive things that i got....Hmmmm...Oh, Gyno and lots of pimples....I feel like get my 6 full syringes and sticking them in me..
    You ever heard the saying, you cannot grow muscle with 6 pack abs. Well your starting weight of 150 lbs and looking at your avatar, looks like you started your cycle with 5% BF and actually this is a no-no with steroids . You need to have a certain amount of fat on hand (10% + ) to support sustainable gains. This is why its generally recommended to be at very rock bottom minimal entry weight of 170 # but more preferable to be 200# + in order to keep gains from juicing. For one I dont think you had enough natural training before juicing as well but I really dont think you actually grew any muscle. Sounds like you undertrained your muscles, blew up from a natural 1st cycle response but it was nothing more then water puffing up your muscles. You need to stay off the juice or else the only way you can get back what you want would be to go on endless year around cycles and this is just a drop dead at the age of 30 type thing and highly discouraged. You need to go natural for minimum of the next 2 years, hit the gym at least 3 times a week during those 2 years, get yourself up to the minimal starting weight and then maybe revisit steroids if thats what you want. I think seeing that you've lost 100% of your gains in 9 days, its almost certain you are going to loose more then you started with and are probably headed towards 135 to 140 lbs before your weight stabilizes. You'll have to chalk this up as a learning experience and hopefully others your age and/or experience will learn from your mistakes.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    hang in there bro. KEEP EATING

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    hang in there bro. KEEP EATING
    I dont think thats going to help. There are compounding errors made here that stripped off all of his gains so fast.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to learn how to eat and train before you go on a cycle. The time to learn these things are not when you are on a cycle. Learn these things, which are different for everyone. And then try to cycle.

What you just descibed to me was a waste!!!IMO

You did not do something right.

You have to know what supplements to take during PCT.
    You have to lower your training volume when you do your PCT and after for a while.\
    No cardio during PCT. Your not doing cardio at that weight anyways are you???
    You have to take a proper PCT.
    Clen helps reduce the catabolic effect of coming of a cycle. Look into that.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    What did your cycle consist of?

birsling is offline Member
    Have you kept a log at all? I find that you don't even realize it, but you back off your eating and your workout in PCT if you are not careful. If you have a log, which I highly recommend, you can take a look and see if that in fact is the trend. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You need to learn how to eat and train before you go on a cycle. The time to learn these things are not when you are on a cycle. Learn these things, which are different for everyone. And then try to cycle.

What you just descibed to me was a waste!!!IMO

You did not do something right.

You have to know what supplements to take during PCT.
    You have to lower your training volume when you do your PCT and after for a while.\
    No cardio during PCT. Your not doing cardio at that weight anyways are you???
    You have to take a proper PCT.
    Clen helps reduce the catabolic effect of coming of a cycle. Look into that.
    Think about it... how many of us loose 22 lbs of solid muscle in 9 days? I know I gained 10 lbs in 9 days on anadrol and lost those same 10 lbs in 8 days but there was no muscle gain on the anadrol. It was so much water, water was filling in along my spine and my feet and face bloated almost in a fashion you get if you get stung by one of those poisonous green catapillers in Florida. I think this guy got a good weight gain because of first cycle, but didnt workout correctly, just bloated up like my anadrol cycle and lost it faster then he gained it. I just dont see real solid muscle being lost so fast even if his body was loaded with cortisol and starving himself on a crash diet. I dont think he had any keepable gains at all. You know one of these guys that probably started his workout program the same day he took his first injection, under trained and probably thought oh these steroids are easy but then time to exit the roids, found out it wasnt so easy.

It works like this, the more natural training you have before doing steroids, the more keepable the gains are, the less you have, the more likely you are to loose everything and perhaps more then you started with. Steroids are NOT the easy way to get big for a beginner, its the worst way a beginner can screw up and here is a primary example.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-10-2004 at 11:38 AM.

swest is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Think about it... how many of us loose 22 lbs of solid muscle in 9 days? I know I gained 10 lbs in 9 days on anadrol and lost those same 10 lbs in 8 days but there was no muscle gain on the anadrol. It was so much water, water was filling in along my spine and my feet and face bloated almost in a fashion you get if you get stung by one of those poisonous green catapillers in Florida. I think this guy got a good weight gain because of first cycle, but didnt workout correctly, just bloated up like my anadrol cycle and lost it faster then he gained it. I just dont see real solid muscle being lost so fast even if his body was loaded with cortisol and starving himself on a crash diet. I dont think he had any keepable gains at all. You know one of these guys that probably started his workout program the same day he took his first injection, under trained and probably thought oh these steroids are easy but then time to exit the roids, found out it wasnt so easy.

It works like this, the more natural training you have before doing steroids, the more keepable the gains are, the less you have, the more likely you are to loose everything and perhaps more then you started with. Steroids are NOT the easy way to get big for a beginner, its the worst way a beginner can screw up and here is a primary example.

I beg to differ. In my first cycle i had worked out for about two years reaching a somewhat good ground but after my first cycle i kept 10lbs and its still there, before i was small now im satisfied with my size, not huge but noticebly...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    But how much water were u drinking that could be the key to
    your quick loss.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally agree with Ntpadude. Look there might be a positive here..(its a long shot). If you stretched some skin/muscle evan from water you need to get back in the gym & work hard. Not overtrain. Fill up on carbs/mod protein/high efa's(flax,fish). With any luck there is some muscle memory and once your hormone levels have stabilzed then you might gain back 5+ lbs. I am only speculating here ,use this experience as a positive evan right now your world is crashing down.. Good luck ps. add some ZMA & creatine asap

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    We don't even know what kind of cycle this guy did.............That could explain everything if we only knew

My diet in the past 3 days has sucked...I weighed myself today at 163lbs......And i havnt drank much water nor worked out...........Its just so **** hard......I know that ive lost weight because of my diet this past 3 days. But do u bros think if i stay clean and work out naturally for the next 2 years i can gain REAL weight and not water weight (fake imaginary weight).............i would love to get to 170bs naturally.....My BF% is around 8%..............Im thinking of taking some weight gainer (going to loose my abs) and just bulk up as much as i can then get on another cycle.........Today i made a promise that i will diet and work out just as intensliy as i did while on gear,,,

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Wise decision...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont say what your diet/training/cycle/cardio looked like,but im guessing your diet was sh!t while you were on,you should have been keeping your water retension in ck during your entire cycle...anti-es would have done this.you need to increase your cals during pct and drop the intensity just a bit while your body gets back to norm...you CANT train the same natural as you can when your juiced..my suggestion is clean up your diet,increase cals..let your body get functional again and make another run at it...no sense waiting 2 yrs..in my opinion that is lost time...read and learn as much as you can before your next cycle and then get it right this time

Yea ur right....Well i havnt been in the gym since last Friday. Today is Tuesday and im going to the gym tommorow, took 4 days off........................starting back up fresh.....Im eating like a horse stacking up on the protien and calories. I used to eat Breakfast at 7Am.....A supplement at 9 Am and a chicken meal at 11AM.................Well now im jobless so i wake up late......Around 11.............So when i wake up i drink my shake, have my breakfast and eat some chicken to make up for the meals i didnt take......So i think im eating 4 meals a day instead of my normal 6

Just cant wait untill my weight and hormone levels balance out finnaly...

Sorry guys.... My cycle Was FINA 100MG ED , PrOP 100mg ED FOR 10 WEEKS.............I consumed 4000 calories ED, 290G of protien, 400G of Carbs..
    Last edited by xxsirhcxx; 08-10-2004 at 04:23 PM.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    From another point of veiw:
    I wouldn't say he lost it due to lack of training long enough, my story is similar, started at 155lbs. Put on 32lbs in 12 weeks on test/deca /d-bol cycle. Lost all but 12 lbs and I had to fight like a SOB to keep that twelve pounds.

The kicker is I'm in my thirties and have been training religously for over 10 years. In my case, it was water loss and I didn't keep the calories high enough in PCT. Another point to consider might be that small frames have more trouble holding quick weight gains. The up side is that while I only kept 12lbs, it still looks like alot on my bone structure. Just an opinion, not scientifically based at all.

However, with 100mg Tren EOD and 100mg Prop (not my idea of a first cycle), you shouldn't have been carrying too much water?

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    However, with 100mg Tren EOD and 100mg Prop (not my idea of a first cycle), you shouldn't have been carrying too much water?
    That is what I was thinking.........with that cycle I can't see you putting on that much water, it would be more of a lean mass type than anything. I guess I really don't know what the hell happened there.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Ntpadude as well. I dont think that he was holding 20lbs of water/pump though. Especially with a smaller guy like that. But I have seen people that did a cycle and when they went off they where no bigger than when they started. Coming off a cycle and going into PCT can be very catabolic. I think that is where we see if you know what you are doing. It takes skill to keep the gains that you made. That is also where experiance comes in. You can know everything about steroids and working out but if you cant read your own body and tell when whats going on you are not gonna go nowhere.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    could be stress bro,you said you are now jobless...dont sweat it man.things always work out,dont get so depressed your laying in bed all morning now,stick to your routine job or no job.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey

... without reading anyone elses responses i'm wondering if you $hit the bed!?

A.A.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx

What cycle did you do ?

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    I dont believe this. Maybe the scaled is broken? jk i feel for yah. maybe you need longer cycles or just doit naturally.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you bro, and I was wanting to try again, I'd go with a cycle that is known for slow and keepable gains something like this;

Weeks 1-22: Test E 600mg /week
    Weeks 1-20: EQ 400mg /week
    Weeks 1-8: Anavar 40mg /day

Your body would have a good amount of time to adjust to the weight, just my $0.02

Thread Information