Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Nips are itchin today ****it

Todays the first day I've felt this. I'm pretty sure its from the TestE...500mg EW. I've been taking 10mgs ED of Nolva. and 10mgs of l-dex ED. Kinda pissin me off. Just starting my third week. Should I up the nolva a little for a few days? or just run it at 20mgs ED from here on out? Helppppppppppp

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Thats why u use femara

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool
    Todays the first day I've felt this. I'm pretty sure its from the TestE...500mg EW. I've been taking 10mgs ED of Nolva. and 10mgs of l-dex ED. Kinda pissin me off. Just starting my third week. Should I up the nolva a little for a few days? or just run it at 20mgs ED from here on out? Helppppppppppp
    Nolva is extremely effective for men in the breasts. I doubt you need more then 10 mg of the nolva. Is it just somewhat itchy or really standing out as being abnormal? You know there are reasons for nipples to get itchy from reasons other then growing woman like boobs. For example if your pecs are really in a good growth mode right now and stretching your skin, then this can be responsible for the itchyness. Nolva should be all you need unless you have *FAKE* nolva. The L-Dex might want to drop off to EOD, too much L-Dex makes your cholesterol skyrocket. If the balls ache then estrogen is attacking your balls, if this happens nothing protects the balls better then clomid, few clomid doses and the aching goes away.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Nolva is extremely effective for men in the breasts. I doubt you need more then 10 mg of the nolva. Is it just somewhat itchy or really standing out as being abnormal? You know there are reasons for nipples to get itchy from reasons other then growing woman like boobs. For example if your pecs are really in a good growth mode right now and stretching your skin, then this can be responsible for the itchyness. Nolva should be all you need unless you have *FAKE* nolva. The L-Dex might want to drop off to EOD, too much L-Dex makes your cholesterol skyrocket. If the balls ache then estrogen is attacking your balls, if this happens nothing protects the balls better then clomid, few clomid doses and the aching goes away.

Good info bro. I'll stick with the Nolva at 10mg ED. They aren't looking abnormal or anything, just scarin the hell outta me with the itching. Hopefully its nothin.

Thread Information