smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

got my qv gear today

I have a question, most people say qv gear bottles are underfilled. I just got 50ml of enantat 250 today and it is filled about a 1/4 inch over the 50ml mark. Hell it looks like i have 60ml of the stuff,, has anyone ever had this other than me?

max-it is offline Member
    i have the same exact bottle and mine was also filled above the 50ml line. i don't know how accurate these lines are, keep track of your usage and you will know how much was in the bottle when you are finished with it, thats what i am doing. if i was a manufacturer i think i would have a 50ml line at 48 ml and then fill the bottle to 50ml in order to give the impression that it was over filled, just my .02

looking at this big bottle of juice i feel like just cracking it open and chugging it..

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys... yes the 50cc bottles of qv test e has normally been over filled somewhat. Every bottle I've ever come accorss has had that in common. As far as most qv products underfilled, havnt seen that too much but they are underdosed. Not horribly underdosed but dont expect to be getting 250mg/cc of test out of that bottle.

Pork Chop is offline Member

Thumbs up

got my QV last week.

i think i got a good deal on the 50ml of enantat for 220 bucks. But i think i got burnt on 2 10ml bottles of eq for 270. I wish i would of found 50ml of eq instead but o well! _______________oops i meant 270 for the eq not 170!
    Last edited by smalldogbigdogbrain; 08-19-2004 at 01:15 PM.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    actually bro...you didnt do too bad for prices up here in the us. But if i told you what i paid in mex for that stuff...ya you wouldnt like it too much...lol

Thread Information