magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

question about pl gear

im not refering to the old p.l. turned scammer. but rather the other one. Im curious if anyone else is currently using them. I just want to know if the shots of enanth are killing everyone else like they are me lol. It just feels like no matter where i shoot or what i do the part i put it in is almost imobilized. It's nothing i can;t handle but im just curious what everyone else's experience is.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Didn't even know there was a new PL out there...

it's not proline, but i do;nt really wanna post up the name...hopefully some1 who's using it will kno what im talking about lol...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I know who your refering to but i have never used them

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I was on there cyp and had no problems....They are a very repitable co..... Contact him directly if you have concerns, he has always been a stand up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I was on there cyp and had no problems....They are a very repitable co..... Contact him directly if you have concerns, he has always been a stand up guy.
    o no concerns here. just the next day from the enanth is rough, whereever i shoot it seems to be pretty sore, no matter what method i use or nething. I can handle it so ill stick it out i might just have to adjust
    thanks bros

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    im on his stuff right now...the enanthate and eq....no problems at all....but im mixing the eq with the enan so that cuts the pain for me....in a few wks, ur injection sites will be used to the pain...like u said, ur body is just adjusting....1-2cc of oil isnt suppose to be in ur muscles....so of course its gonna hurt!
    EFF

Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    im on his stuff right now...the enanthate and eq....no problems at all....but im mixing the eq with the enan so that cuts the pain for me....in a few wks, ur injection sites will be used to the pain...like u said, ur body is just adjusting....1-2cc of oil isnt suppose to be in ur muscles....so of course its gonna hurt!
    EFF
    man i hope your right bro. it just seems like the day after my test E shot i get tired as fizuk and wanna sleep like crazy...I know it's no an infection cause nothing is red just tender (but thats to be expected) im only three shots in so we will see how muhc longer this lasts! the prop im on is like butta no problem at all

Thread Information