SITE INJECTION for wimps

SITE INJECTION

FOR WIMPS
    by Grendle

Now I will be the first to admit I was scared of site injections; for some reason the vast expanse of my white ass appealed to me more then the thought of stabbing my bicep. Then again, maybe it was the sight of Jason Meuller walking around with huge bleeding bruises on his biceps; he is not a subtle fellow. However, I realized that my biceps were lagging and I finally decided that it was time for me to stop being a coward. I have since used site injection in my biceps, triceps, and calves and I must say that yes, it does make a difference.

Point 1: Strength and site oil

I did not notice much reduction in my strength when I used site oil. Granted, I was using only perhaps 3ccs of product in my biceps but I saw no decrease in my strength, even when I trained arms the next day.

Point 2: It's Just a Flesh Wound

At first, I expected site injection to hurt like hell. I do not know why I thought this would be the case since frankly, the bicep is not any more sensitive then any other muscle. I think it is mostly a mental thing. However, there is soreness associated with putting that much oil into a small body part; I found the ache tolerable and I used aspirin if I felt the need to.

Using just steroids I found that the soreness tended to be worse about 30minutes to an hour after injecting and lasted about half a day. I found that using lidocaine helped with the whole pain issue; some site oil has lidocaine in it already. LGF-1 by Phoenix Nutraceuticals has lidocaine in it already and I found this a very good addition. When I used their product, I noticed a lot less soreness in the initial few hours after the injection.

If you are injecting testosterone propionate , expect more pain and swelling as that drug generally irritates the muscle fiber more (it has to do with the ester breaking down). I would suggest adding a cc of Equipose or Trenbolone to help with this.

Point 3: Steroids Steroids Everywhere

Honestly not many steroids are ideal for site injection because they are have too high of a mg per ml count. Each bicep is going to need around 3ccs of oil at least two times per week; that is 12ccs for each bicep. Now add in your triceps and calves or rear deltoids and you will realize that the sheer volume of oil you are putting into your body is staggering. That is why people use site enhancement oil (Synthol, Phoenix Nutraceuticals' LGF-1, or Nuclear Nutrition's SEO), it adds oil volume without adding active steroids. Drugs like testosterone propionate (50mg per ml), Equipose (50mg per ml), or trenbolone (usually 75 mg per ml) are commonly used because they are low in steroid concentration.

What I recommend is that you write out your cycle and figure out how many total milliliters of oil you will be injecting. Take a sample cycle like this

1 gram testosterone (4 sustanon ampoules)
    600mg Nandrolone (using Ttokkyo 300mg per ml product)
    Ok that is going to be only 7mls of oil per week, which is not enough. So, adjust the drug brand you are using. In place of one ampoule of Sustanon, you could take 4 shots of propionate. It is not hard to figure out, just many people forget to do it ahead of time and end up confused and taking more juice then they intended to.

Point 4: Fear and Loathing of the Bicep

Injecting the bicep is the most difficult from a mental angle. The problem is two-fold; there is a bone much closer to the surface here (for most people. I assume their bicep muscle is not as thick as the gluts) and it can be difficult to relax the bicep muscle. I used a towel and a cushion to support my arm in a position where I could inject the bicep peak (mark the peak with a pen before you inject) but where the bicep was relaxed. Be sure to pull back on the plunger before you inject the oil, this is to make sure you are not injecting into a vein.

Point 5: Civil War Surgery

Ever see an old war movie where they hand Johnny a bottle of whiskey before they saw off his leg? Well, this is certainly a method of over-coming your fear of site injection. I don't generally think alcohol is the best for this. I recommend using a product like GHB (not GHB since it is illegal but maybe one of the legal analog products like 1,4 butendiol) to overcome the initial fear of the procedure. Some people also use Nubain, and, honestly I think that is the only valid application of Nubain. I imagine that even marijuana could be useful for this purpose, although I hate the thought of actually telling anyone to go smoke a joint.

You will not need to do this every time you do a site injection, but to help you get over your initial fears I think it is ok to use some relaxing drug.

Step by Step

Well I want to put this all together and guide someone who is frightened through the process of site injection. I am going to focus on biceps but you can also do calves; rear deltoids and triceps require the assistance of someone else or not having bone but rather cartilage (like a shark).

1. Flex your bicep in the mirror and find the highest point of the peak. Using a magic marker or pen clearly mark the spot. A good way of doing this is to draw two lines that cross right over the peak. Do this to both arms

2. Load each syringe up with your drug or oil of choice. Be sure to use a fresh needle when you go to inject yourself, this additional sharpness will be appreciated. Place the syringes (when loaded) into warm water.

3. If you feel the need to sedate yourself, then I recommend you take your painkiller or sedative at this point. If you are using 1,4 butendiol (which I consider the best choice) then take your normal dosage at this time. Allow the drugs to take effect.

4. Remove the syringes from the warm water and replace the needle with a fresh sterile needle.

5. Place your arm on a pillow or padding such that the bicep muscle is not flexed, this usually means support below the bicep and along the forearm.

6. With one smooth motion pierce the muscle right were you had marked the entry point of the needle. Be sure to stretch the skin taunt.

7. Aspirate

8. Inject

9. Immediately begin to massage the muscle and you may consider placing a warm washcloth over the bicep. Take an aspirin and call me in the morning.

Well hopefully I have soothed some of your fears about site injection, at least in the bicep. For some reason, the bicep appears to be the hardest muscle for people to inject; I think it is a very daunting mental process. However, I think I have given people some hope.

Site injection is not the end all be all of muscle growth, do not expect anything more then temporary gains although some people do find a permanent increase possible. However, if you are already taking gear it cannot hurt to put the oil right into those lagging body parts. There is no magical biochemical process that is going to make that muscle grow faster because you shot some testosterone into it.

So be brave my fellow athletes and embrace site injection for what it has to offer. Until next week, Grendel out.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    will someone PLEASE BAN THIS GUY URGGGHHHHH !!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE
    will someone PLEASE BAN THIS GUY URGGGHHHHH !!!

you know its weird but, I would suspect this guy has a lot time on his hands.

I mean banning him might not do it. He's seems to have a mass amount of information
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 08-09-2004 at 01:28 PM. Reason: didn't finish the thought

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought i was full of useless information!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    dude is like a message board virus

3. If you feel the need to sedate yourself, then I recommend you take your painkiller or sedative at this point. If you are using 1,4 butendiol (which I consider the best choice) then take your normal dosage at this time. Allow the drugs to take effect
    So what do you recommend we do ? Maybe shoot up heroin or pop a few OxyContin's before we all do our spot injections? Ya learn something everyday huh ?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    So what do you recommend we do ? Maybe shoot up heroin or pop a few OxyContin's before we all do our spot injections? Ya learn something everyday huh ?
    I usually mix my test with the heroin and shoot it right in a vein, that way it's in your blood alot quicker

[QUOTE]I usually mix my test with the heroin and shoot it right in a vein, that way it's in your blood alot quicker[QUOTE]

I would think your method would be better for one's liver by doing it IV style, but I dunno, I haven't read anything about that on this board in the last nine days by our new fountain of knowledge so I don't know if I want to trust you... I am going to give up steroids and working out and start drinking and smoking crack and just come here and cut and paste articles about absolutely nothing all day. Hey, maybe I can get my post count up too. URGHHHH !!! LOL

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I don't believe in spot injections. If where you injected made that much of a difference, my azz would be outta control!

Gear101 is offline Member
    aren't they all spot injections??? and i can't get to my gult anymore

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    lol, personally I feel as long as your in a muscle and aspirate your good

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Aggreed natural buff.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Also i didnt understand one thing that he said and he is
    really making my head hurt.

actually i work on a computer for a pharm. rep. company, so im on the computer most of the day. so thats where i find time to make you guys cry.

although ive gotten allot more pm's asking me questions and telling me thanks than the people hatin'.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    although ive gotten allot more pm's asking me questions and telling me thanks than the people hatin'.

let me guess bro all from newbies right? not anyone else huh? also where is the part in your "step-by-step spot injection guide" where it says about using alcohol to clean the area? an inject right into where the marker is?? can u say infection ? we are all now dumber fopr reading your post. thanks and will a mod please get rid of this guy?

Please Ban This Clown

Angelis is offline Banned
    yes pls do ban this guy all he does is copy other authors and post on this site ( I mean he doesnt even give them credit most of the time ) all he does is copy and paste.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    This guy is such a tool.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yes pls do ban this guy all he does is copy other authors and post on this site ( I mean he doesnt even give them credit most of the time ) all he does is copy and paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    Personally, I don't believe in spot injections. If where you injected made that much of a difference, my azz would be outta control!
    My left shoulder would be a lot bigger than my right if that was true

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I've gotta agree with most of you.... and I definetly don't think you should recomend anymore drugs of any kind for sedating yourself prior to injection... I woudl rather be amped up but aware ANY day... I'm sure someone has read this article and appreciated it... point being... a lot of people say un-necessary crap on this site but a lot of the members are SO harsh its unreal... I mean... most of us wouldn't treat people like this to their face so maybe a little more kindness and politeness wouldn't be such a bad thing on this board.... being that we're all here for the same thing... just chill "my brothers"....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    God you get on my nerves to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    im glad your new life devotion has allot to do with me.

dance elephants and bananas, DANCE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod

man i love that article. i just got done reading it for the millionth time.

my little friends like it too.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    actually i work on a computer for a pharm. rep. company, so im on the computer most of the day. so thats where i find time to make you guys cry.
    I hope your boss dont catch you out on this site too often, you might lose your job. Then where are you going to make us cry from?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I hope your boss dont catch you out on this site too much, you might lose your job. Then where are you going to make us cry from?
    you think im at work at 4 in the morning? where was your brain on that on?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    you think im at work at 4 in the morning? where was your brain on that on?
    I have no brain. My head is full of oil. Guess you gotta comp at home, now we are never gonna hear the end of your stories are we? Thats ok, its good 4 a laugh, ive had a bad day today anyway

Angelis is offline Banned
    This guy sounds like some computer nerd here for his enjoyment I dont think he uses... if he did then he would put personal info and not someone elses... I think he just wants to make it to veteran or mod status I say ban his azz...

And hey bubbathegut dont copy and paste without giving proper credits.... just joking Bro

So to sum it all up:

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

ok now im bored

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking, PAIN KILLERS? LIke Lidocaine, smoke a joint ?!?!?!?! WTF is it doing, telling you to shoot synthol? Does that crap hurt that bad??? Screw steroids if you gotta do some good GHB, or those heavy duty pain killers just to handle the injection.

urbanite is offline Junior Member

he is poison to noob's like me that are susceptible to adhering to false (and dangerous) information!

jk

this is too funny!

t

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanite

he is poison to noob's like me that are susceptible to adhering to false (and dangerous) information!

jk

this is too funny!

t

bro if u look he is banned. and this thread is over 9 months old

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    What is the point of this? LoL

Thread Information