NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Cutting cycle - comments & suggestions please!

I am 6'2", 255lbs, approx 18% bf.
    I have been training for 5 yrs (3yrs on juice)
    My next cycle is going to be my first dedicated cutting cycle, (I have done 5 mass building cycles but the bf has run away from me a bit)

Proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-15 2ius HGH ed
    Weeks 1-2 500mg Test Prop ew
    Weeks 1-10 500mg Test Enan ew
    Weeks 1-8 228mg Tren ew
    Weeks 1-11 300mg Primo ew
    Weeks 9-12 50mg Winstrol eod

Weeks 1-15 20mg Nolv ed
    Weeks 11-13 500iu HCG ew

T4s, Clen & ECA run at different intervals throughout.

I was also considering running some EQ but think that may be overkill - too many compounds in one cycle?

Any helpful advice/comments would be greatly appreciated - help me out guys!

(I have also posted this on the HGH & insulin forum for a few specific questions about the HGH - I hope thats not against the rules!)

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    it'd cut the test enanath out of this first 2 weeks since your already running prop, then maybe wk's 11-13 run the prop again and cut out the enanth. I'd also run the winny 2 more wks 9-14. And lastly don't even run the HGH, as I think it needs to be run longer than that and you could cut nicely withought and save a buttload of cash.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    where did you get 228mgs of tren a week from? and winny should be taken daily. Another question...if this is your first dedicated cutting cycle why run 2 tests and hgh?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Sounds like a good cycle for me.

The 228mgs tren comes from the fact that my source has tren in 76mg amps, I was going to run 3 amps a week 3 X 76 = 228mgs, why not enough?

I've run winny eod before with good results, I weight train mon, wed, fri (cardio tues, thurs, sat) so I inject 50mg on the mornings I do weights.

The idea behind the two tests is that I thought it takes 2 weeks for the enan to kick in, therefore I'm running the fast acting prop for two weeks to jump start the cycle until the enan kicks in.

HGH - why not it sounds like incredible stuff by all accounts.

Thanks builtthekid!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    The 228mgs tren comes from the fact that my source has tren in 76mg amps, I was going to run 3 amps a week 3 X 76 = 228mgs, why not enough?

I've run winny eod before with good results, I weight train mon, wed, fri (cardio tues, thurs, sat) so I inject 50mg on the mornings I do weights.

The idea behind the two tests is that I thought it takes 2 weeks for the enan to kick in, therefore I'm running the fast acting prop for two weeks to jump start the cycle until the enan kicks in.

HGH - why not it sounds like incredible stuff by all accounts.

got ya on the tren was trying to figure it out lol. wasnt sure if you meant the winny tabs or depot but i guess EOD for the depot is fine. see your point with the 2 tests and the hgh, but rememmber your goals are to get shredded......

So all in all does it look OK?

To add EQ would be overkill right?

Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated, I researched cutting threads for 3 weeks before designing the cycle and these seem to be the most popular compounds for that purpose but I'm very open to suggestions!

Thanks for the feedback so far guys - keep it coming!

BUMP for more feedback.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Well I see a few problems. First off I would run HGH at least 16 weeks to get the best affect from it. I know thats only one week difference but thats what I recommend. Also you need to be taking some kind of roid while on it the entire time. Don't run clen with this cycle. Clen raises bp, so do roids. By themselves the raise in BP isn't bad enough to hurt. But combined can cause heart damage that you will not see until later in life. I would kick out the enanth and just run prop. Maybe up the dose on the prop. You could run that tren up to 10 weeks if you take the right supps. Take the primo after the tren. They are not good together in my book. And I would run EQ through out.
    So it will look more like this:

Test prop 1-16
    eq 1-16(maybe)
    tren 1-8
    primo 9-16
    winstrol 10-16
    HGH 1-16
    And don't forget PCT. HCG is great but you need clomid.
    I know this is a long big cycle. but to get the best affects from the GH thats the best way to do it. The GH alone will keep you lean as hell. You can cut this down some. Like tossing the primo and keeping everything else the same. The only reason I am saying that is b/c I know how powerful HGH is on cutting people up. Work out hard while on! diet right. And you will be PMing me again to map out your next cycle!

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Well i have to post this bro thread,he didn't do much gear and more about diet.But he has a good before and after pic.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=tren

BigGenes - Thanks for the advice bro, thing is I got excited a couple of days ago and ordered it all!

I have decided to run the GH alot longer now - about 6 months, I'm gonna start it in wk 8 of the 10 week cycle I'm now on and use it to bridge the 10 week break to my next cycle and carry on till 5 weeks after that cycle. (Expensive I know but, combined with good PCT, I figure I should lose very little between cycles and shred up a bit on the way!)

Why not tren & primo together?

Thanks again bro!

gixxer - whoa, that guy did some serious shredding. Interestingly enough I am following a very similar diet only with a few more carbs per day,(300g prot, 150g carbs on sun - fri, sat is my high carb day) but then I am running 3 times a week. I am happy with my progress but I've got a way to go yet till I reach his level of leanness!

BigGenes is offline Member
    Why not tren and primo.....b/c I feel they yeild the same results. Like Deca and Eq yeild the same results. Sorta. You would have had to taken the 2 to understand what I mean.

Thread Information