scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

Hurt shoulder benching today (week 5 of cycle). would some deca help??

alright bros,
    just started week 5 of my cycle and ****ed up my shoulder benching this morning. i don't think its torn but it still hurts like hell. i have 20cc's of deca stowed away and was wondering if 1cc in that shoulder would help with the inflammation ( since deca is known for its ant-inflammatory qualities)

thanks,
    ST54

ok well i just took 200mg in my shoulder. hopefully that'll help some. i'd still like some opinions on this

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You could add a small amount of Deca (100mg) to your cycle, but take it from me, be very careful with shoulder problems. I tried Deca and it really didn't help with my last cycle. I had to take 4 months off to allow it to get better. It still hurts to this day. Try not to lift to hard on it or it could linger for months!!!!

Misisko is offline New Member
    try it!

nandrolon has many times helped to fix pain! You dont need high dosages only 100mg per week...

and you dont have to shot it in your shoulder...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You could add a small amount of Deca (100mg) to your cycle, but take it from me, be very careful with shoulder problems. I tried Deca and it really didn't help with my last cycle. I had to take 4 months off to allow it to get better. It still hurts to this day. Try not to lift to hard on it or it could linger for months!!!!
    so your saying that just takin the 200mg today isn't going to help much. and that i might need to run 100mg ew for the rest of the cycle?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    thought deca only "masked" injuries, not really healed them? bump for more thoughts....

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a rotator cuff injury deca is not going to do crap. May make the shoulder joints feel better cuz of water lubrication. If there is a sharp pain lasting more than 1 wk you are only going to make it worse if you continue to work it.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    so your saying that just takin the 200mg today isn't going to help much. and that i might need to run 100mg ew for the rest of the cycle?
    I was doing Deca with my last cycle (400mg). But, what I was saying, even at that dose, I still had major pain. Now, I'm not saying your shoulder is as bad as mine, but my point was just to be very careful because shoulder injuries aren't fun, nor do they get better quick! also, how long is your cycle? Your in week 5. It will take a few weeks for it to kick in, so It might not even benefit you!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    If you have a rotator cuff injury deca is not going to do crap. May make the shoulder joints feel better cuz of water lubrication. If there is a sharp pain lasting more than 1 wk you are only going to make it worse if you continue to work it.
    exactly!!!!!

Thread Information