Terinox is offline The One & Only

My Stupid 2003 Cycle...

Well, my friend and I keep coming up with different cycles, similar to what I posted before. Everyday that goes by, brings us closer and closer to the 2003 cycle. We are going APE SHIT and just want to juice right now!!! We can't handle it, we feel like we are ready, yet, think waitil till we are 21 next summer is wiser thing to do

So far, were are pretty sure it's gonna look like this:

Weeks 1-10 = Sustanon250 @ 250mg/5 days
    Weeks 13-15 = Clomid @ 200mg (taper down)
    Nolvadex on hand just in case

Now, the Sustanon is a for sure, it's gotta be in there, but we are only gonna keep it at 250mg per 5 days, and decided not to up it to 500mg/7 days, that's too much we think.

The main thing here is an oral steroid . Would it be better to take Dianabol for weeks 1-4 at around 20-30mg/day or would it be better to take Winny for weeks 6-12 instead at 25mg/day?

I read on the main page of this site under "Steroid Profiles" that Sustanon is stronger then Enanthate and Cypionate . How true is this? Is that old info, is the Enanth better now a days or what? And would it be better to do Enanthate instead of the Sustanon, or stick with it?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bump it up to 500 mg a week and take 0.25 mg of arimidex ed if you are worried.

Worried about what? I'm not worried in terms of side effects, I just meant in terms of a first cycle ever, we think it's too much, probably get good gains just from the 250mg/5days.

What about the oral though? DBol in beginning or Winny at end?
    We don't want both, too toxic, one would be good enough...but which?

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    enanth over sust... sust has too many different esters imo... sust isn't stronger 250mgs of test is 250mgs of test, period... but one amp of sust is 250mgs and 1cc of enanth is almost always 200mgs, so u'd have to use a lil bit more to get to the 250mgs mark.

do the winny, but run it at 50mgs every day.. and clomid is 5 days after last winny intake, and the first day 300mgs, next ten days 100ms, next ten 50mgs...

peace, and GL

thnx for the info guys

Thread Information