Oakley is offline Associate Member

Effects from long cycle

Can anyone explain the effects of what a 20 wk cycle of eq and test would cause to a person for a second cycle? is this a biased response in being to long or are there legitimate reasons why this would harm a second timer

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Can anyone explain the effects of what a 20 wk cycle of eq and test would cause to a person for a second cycle? is this a biased response in being to long or are there legitimate reasons why this would harm a second timer
    i only run long cycles because i feel i can keep the gains i have made....the rollercoaster ride of an 8-10 week cycle just isnt for me....is this a good thing to do? not really
    the longer you are on, the harder it is to get your nat levels back....also, the more strain aas puts on your heart, kidneys, liver, etc is not good
    imo running a 16 week test/eq cycle not that bad for a second

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i went 17 weeks for my #2...and i was fine...i used test/d-bol/tren

detroit is offline Banned
    A friend of mine does low dose, long cycles for about 75% of the year. Just keep an eye out for problems like Blood Pressure, and stuff like that and you should be ok as long as your not doing a ton of gear.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Asym... My first cycle I did 16 weeks, 2nd was around 18 and now my 3rd is going to be over 20 weeks. I have never had any issues coming off, but everyone is different. Like Asym said, the longer your on, obviously, the harder it is to come off, and staying on isn't the healthiest thing in the world long term

Thought so but wasnt sure. I was more concerned about my junk getting smaller than it did while on my first cycle. That **** rumor about your **** shrinks scared me but it isnt that bad and I go for hours on ****. My gf was nervous when i started but loved it when i was on it. I just wanted to make sure that they dont skrink so much i wont get them back if thats even possible since i will have to run test for 21 wks eod.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i only run long cycles because i feel i can keep the gains i have made....the rollercoaster ride of an 8-10 week cycle just isnt for me....is this a good thing to do? not really
    the longer you are on, the harder it is to get your nat levels back....also, the more strain aas puts on your heart, kidneys, liver, etc is not good
    imo running a 16 week test/eq cycle not that bad for a second
    Agreed......... if you are going to run a cycle that long you should consider using HCG durring the cycle to help when it's time to start PCT.

So what mg % should i run of eq a week at 17 wks

also using sust over eth would it benifit me at all?

other than nolvadex and clomid what else should be run?
    Im seeing HCG would help. whatr dosage would i add and how would i apply it to this cycle?

If you switch to SUS then both the EQ and SUS would run out the same time for PCT....... But that's not a big deal plus SUS needs to be injected EOD where Enan E3D

1 - 18 Enan 500mg
    1 - 17 EQ 500mg
    1 - 20 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 20 L-dex .25mg ED
    4 - 19 HCG 500iu 2x per week

Start PCT 2 weeks from last Enan injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If it were me and I ran a 18 week cycle Id end the enanthate at week 16 and start prop at week 16... that way its easier going into PCT. 3 days as opposed to 2 weeks.
    and remember HCG is your friend!

Well what are the benifits going to enath rather than Sust250? Just days taken? and if so i want to take shots everyday if i could. im serious im addicted to needles now.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a fan of longer cycles, Not that long. But I do see the benifit of cycling longer. I dont even see good size or strength increases untill 8-10 weeks into a cycle. If you do decide to cycle for 1/2 a year. Make sure you talk to someone like Da Bull or one of the other guys on here that does it. You can shut your HTPA for a long time cycling that long.

Well what are the benifits going to enath rather than Sust250? Just days taken? and if so i want to take shots everyday if i could. im serious im addicted to needles now.
    sust sucks, dont use it.
    you say your addicted to needles untill you have to shoot ED for 20 weeks. It gets a little old.... so thats why its good to use enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    sust sucks, dont use it.
    you say your addicted to needles untill you have to shoot ED for 20 weeks. It gets a little old.... so thats why its good to use enanthate

Ok so your one of those "sust sucks people" making mental note to self. Go ahead and tell me why you think that. after my first cycle im very pleased with it giving i havent tried other tests but then again i did get what I wanted out of it. I dont want opinions on this cycle cause opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Give me facts why enth is better than sust

Ok so your one of those "sust sucks people" making mental note to self. Go ahead and tell me why you think that. after my first cycle im very pleased with it giving i havent tried other tests but then again i did get what I wanted out of it. I dont want opinions on this cycle cause opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Give me facts why enth is better than sust
    Look, I was trying to make your life easier but if you want to be a dick go forth. I dont have time to give you the facts.... look them up yourself in the eduactiion forums... think its called sust and why you should use it... BTW stable blood levels = happy blood levels

Look, I was trying to make your life easier but if you want to be a dick go forth. I dont have time to give you the facts.... look them up yourself in the eduactiion forums... think its called sust and why you should use it... BTW stable blood levels = happy blood levels

I just lost all respect for you now. i wasnt being a dick i was talking about your the typical guy who gives an oppinion about gear and never states why. Im starting to think you dont even know. look at previous posts? i have many times and thats part of the reason by me asking why you feel it sux. what iritates me is im asking for technical info and your posting the biased remarks acting as if you just supplied me with the greatest info. now im being a dick

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The prop in the sust will "spike" for leack of a better word your test levels so you will always be on a rollercoaster between shots.

I just lost all respect for you now. i wasnt being a dick i was talking about your the typical guy who gives an oppinion about gear and never states why. Im starting to think you dont even know. look at previous posts? i have many times and thats part of the reason by me asking why you feel it sux. what iritates me is im asking for technical info and your posting the biased remarks acting as if you just supplied me with the greatest info. now im being a dick
    point well taken.....
    sust as I see it is not very valuable... the long esters can get away with being used E3D or longer. while the prop needs to be used ED. So to keep your levels stable for prop it needs to be injected ED. But why do that when you can get good levels with the enanthate at E3D... So the enanthate is being used "to much" if the sust is used ED. While if you do sust twice a week then your prop levels fall off.... so my point was to get stable blood levels. Pick one ester and stay with it, it is just easier. Unless your using it to ease into PCT thats another point.

point well taken.....
    sust as I see it is not very valuable... the long esters can get away with being used E3D or longer. while the prop needs to be used ED. So to keep your levels stable for prop it needs to be injected ED. But why do that when you can get good levels with the enanthate at E3D... So the enanthate is being used "to much" if the sust is used ED. While if you do sust twice a week then your prop levels fall off.... so my point was to get stable blood levels. Pick one ester and stay with it, it is just easier. Unless your using it to ease into PCT thats another point.

Thank you respect for you gained back! i just hate people on here never giving reasoning

Test is Test............ no matter how you look at it...... SUS is a blend of 4 types of test with short and long acting esters...... this is why it needs to be injected at least EOD if not blood levels will become unstable and you will end up with more sides and gains will suffer............. Noe Enan, Cyp, are single long acting estered and are a lot easier to keep blood levels stable with injection E3D.

A lot of guys will state that SUS sucks if they didn't injected the way it is supposed to be EOD....... They may have seen bad sides, little gains, and some complain about the pain of the injection.

There's no need for you telling members how you lost respect for them or writing in the tone you are....... We are ALL here to help one another this is what makes this a good board. If you have anymore q's type away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Test is Test............ no matter how you look at it...... SUS is a blend of 4 types of test with short and long acting esters...... this is why it needs to be injected at least EOD if not blood levels will become unstable and you will end up with more sides and gains will suffer............. Noe Enan, Cyp, are single long acting estered and are a lot easier to keep blood levels stable with injection E3D.

A lot of guys will state that SUS sucks if they didn't injected the way it is supposed to be EOD....... They may have seen bad sides, little gains, and some complain about the pain of the injection.

There's no need for you telling members how you lost respect for them or writing in the tone you are....... We are ALL here to help one another this is what makes this a good board. If you have anymore q's type away.
    I understand that i was just iritated because all these people on here that give advice and have no clue what they are talking about and copy pasteing what they read. I took test during my first cycle and loved it. i like taking shots eod and sometimes 2 a day or ed for three days depending on how my days fell with deca and sust. i like taking all the shots so my concern is if the shots are nto an issue is that the only benefit between the two?

Well you have the info you need in this thread to make a choice......... But I have to ask... what are your goals for the cycle..... Lean mass or bulk? If it's for leaner gains then use Prop throughout the cycle....... Prop retains minimal bloat to produce leaner gains plus you get to inject it ED

If it's to bulk either the SUS or Enan will do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Well you have the info you need in this thread to make a choice......... But I have to ask... what are your goals for the cycle..... Lean mass or bulk? If it's for leaner gains then use Prop throughout the cycle....... Prop retains minimal bloat to produce leaner gains plus you get to inject it ED

If it's to bulk either the SUS or Enan will do.
    I havent made up my mind yet i can start till the end of sept im just researching so i can order my **** . leaning more toward cutting though

Thank you respect for you gained back! i just hate people on here never giving reasoning
    sure thing... I hate to hear stuff too that people just repeat

FWIW IF you want to use sust inject it E3D and the days you dont use sust. use 50mg of prop..... this is a good way to get your levals in check. But like I said before pick on ester and stay with it. Becuase if you do use prop with sust why not increase it to 100 ED

I havent made up my mind yet i can start till the end of sept im just researching so i can order my **** . leaning more toward cutting though
    FWIW Im using prop/var and am using nolva and L-dex and I do not think im holding any water. I have gotten leaner and gained vascularity. I now have veins in my quads and calves Prop ownes!

FWIW Im using prop/var and am using nolva and L-dex and I do not think im holding any water. I have gotten leaner and gained vascularity. I now have veins in my quads and calves Prop ownes!
    Thats prob what im going to end up doing. well the pro is for lean and the sust is for bulking so i will do one or the other. now its just a matter of what dosage and what else to stack with it or if i want to keep it basic prop/eq/hcg /nolvedex/clomid

You could even use the fast acting EQ with the prop...

You could even use the fast acting EQ with the prop...

oh def if i do a lean then im for sure using eq

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member

Test E keeps blood levels steady and sust ( due to different esters ) has to be shot more often and your blood levels fluctuate - I will never use the stuff myself. I due Tren and Test Prop cycles if I want to shoot every day

Thread Information