xxsirhcxx is offline Junior Member

LOL.....Gained 22Lbs so far lost 12lbs....

So i just finished my 10 week cycle a week ago. PROP 100mg ED, FINA 100mg ED................................................ .Im in my 7th day of Clomid 300/100/50.......................I started my cycle at 150 12%BF, A week ago i was at 172lbs 8% BF.......................Now 1 week after finishing my cycle im down to 159lbs.....LOL....Im doing PCT correctly......Whats going on.......Now i know why some guys get hooked on gear, they dont want to get huge, they just want to get back the weight they lost..Its never ending......Plus im eating like a horse

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    **** bro that sux.. Kind of makes me want to extend my current cycle FOREVER. LOL

It does suck, and who knows how much ill loose..............that means 2 more months and im on another cyle, just to get back what i lost......If i could only maintain weight....

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Are you busting ur ass during PCT and hitting it even harder in the gym now?

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    You think that is bad I went from 224lbs to 187lbs two weeks after my last shot. I did the clomid that same (300/100/50). I don't have any clue to why this happend. I was at 204 when I started my cycle.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    You think that is bad I went from 224lbs to 187lbs two weeks after my last shot. I did the clomid that same (300/100/50). I don't have any clue to why this happend. I was at 204 when I started my cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wow..... This isn't what i wanna hear right now... im starting my cycle tomorrow
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

mass junkie is offline banned
    individual results may vary.......it says so right on the test vials...

I hate to hear that...I only lost 6 lbs after my 1st cycle...and did the recommended time on = time off thing...im going into the 4th week of my 2nd cycle and have already gained 8 pounds.....I dont know what to tell you without having been there through out your entire cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    So i just finished my 10 week cycle a week ago. PROP 100mg ED, FINA 100mg ED................................................ .Im in my 7th day of Clomid 300/100/50.......................I started my cycle at 150 12%BF, A week ago i was at 172lbs 8% BF.......................Now 1 week after finishing my cycle im down to 159lbs.....LOL....Im doing PCT correctly......Whats going on.......Now i know why some guys get hooked on gear, they dont want to get huge, they just want to get back the weight they lost..Its never ending......Plus im eating like a horse
    Why are you crying,or unhappy?you lost 4% bf and gained 9lbs on top of that.IMO,that's pretty dam good for a 10 week cycle.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Are you busting ur ass during PCT and hitting it even harder in the gym now?
    I agree with this, BUT it so **** hard to do during PCT.....it's very hard to stay aggressive in the gym during PCT...you have to get mentallt tough and fight it out.

Read about Pheedno's style of pct.
    Last edited by bornbad71; 07-04-2005 at 11:24 AM.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Why are you crying,or unhappy?you lost 4% bf and gained 9lbs on top of that.IMO,that's pretty dam good for a 10 week cycle.
    Very good point DB.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with DB but did you bf stay the same? I'm on that same cycle except 75mg tren ed. I hope I do not loose much either but for me Im not trying to gain so much from this. In fact, Im up only 7lbs in 6wks. Im shooting for some quality gains to much to quickly to me spells disaster both physically and more important mentally. Sorry to hear. By the way Im right now designing my supplement PCT(in addition to the anti's). I hope this will be the part of the answer to keep most..Keeping all is just not logical

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes you do need to hit it hard and intense in the gym after a cycle,but you do need to be careful of doing to much volume,your body doesn't recover as fast off of gear,so overtraining could cause you to lose your gains. And also make sure you are taking in enough calories,this should be a constant whether you are off or on,Many people just try to eat right while the are on and all you will do is set yourself back.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    dammmmmmmmmmm,now im worry!!!!! ,im in my 7weeks of my 11week cycle :
    1-11 test .e (375mg weekly) 250 mg e5d
    1-10 deca (200 mg weekly)
    nolva 10 mg eod

i have gained about 15 lb and i will like to keep at least 10 of them,so creatine ,v-12 and a lot of protein chake is coming into the picture after pct ,like that i can keep at least 10 of the pounds.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsirhcxx
    just out of interest what was your diet while on cycle compared to your diet now.

dumblucky is offline Member
    so you started yoiur cycle at 204 and 2 weeks after you are at 187lbs
    bro you need to fix somethin
    what do you think happened ??

Thick-wit-It is offline New Member
    Good luck bro

My diet was clean.....I had about 3800 calories a day, 320 Grams of protien and 400 Grams of carbs.......I trained hard, and im still training hard now while on PCT......I just feel like im going to loose it all...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea but.... he's only 1 week into PCT. In otherwords, "he aint done loosing yet". My last PCT I really didnt start loosing until I was done with clomid, like about 1.5 months after my last injection before I began retreating gains and the total loss was about 8 lbs out of a 24 lbs total gains before I started my next cycle. My gut instinct is, something is either wrong with his PCT, like he has fake clomid or possibly he didnt use anti-e's during cycle and most of the gains was water gain and unkeepable to begin with.

Myself I am for myself I think being as aggressive as possible at getting your test levels back up is the best way to PCT. In otherwords 5 grams a day of tribulis, tongkat ali, clomid, bring it all on and kick back that natural production as fast as possible to prevent losses.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea but.... he's only 1 week into PCT. In otherwords, "he aint done loosing yet". My last PCT I really didnt start loosing until I was done with clomid, like about 1.5 months after my last injection before I began retreating gains and the total loss was about 8 lbs out of a 24 lbs total gains before I started my next cycle. My gut instinct is, something is either wrong with his PCT, like he has fake clomid or possibly he didnt use anti-e's during cycle and most of the gains was water gain and unkeepable to begin with.

Myself I am for myself I think being as aggressive as possible at getting your test levels back up is the best way to PCT. In otherwords 5 grams a day of tribulis, tongkat ali, clomid, bring it all on and kick back that natural production as fast as possible to prevent losses.
    Personally,I think he's dropping water weight...I hold alot of water on prop myself...so that's a strong possibilty.Years ago,before these boards were around.I ran cycles without any pct and held plenty of gains.I know many others that did as well.So the pct thing is great..but don't make the assumption that if you don't run it,you'll shrivel up to nothing.Thats not true at all.

Wow.... this is what happens to juicers in their mid to lower 20's mostly. Its actually not uncommon to have losses this bad in these age groups that it causes to rapidly loose more then you started with. The guys that loose more then they started typically had extraordinarily high testosterone levels before juicing then they actually damage this good fortune by juicing. Now their bodies are unable to support even the natural gains they had before juicing. Like for example, have a natural testosterone level of 1000 before juice, after PCT can never get above 500 again because of the damge of the anabolics you've taken so now you cannot even maintain the natural prejuice gains any more. For some reason older dudes in their 30's and older dont loose so much because returning to 400-500 testosterone levels is not too far from their pre-juice levels anyways.

artcien is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I'm about to do my first cycle! with test e. and eq

I wonder what's the point of using fast bulky roids like dbol , anadrol or test if you going to loose most of it.

Isn't it better to go with smaller but more solid gains that last, like eq, deca or primo if at the end you will end with the same gains and lower side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by artcien
    Wow, I'm about to do my first cycle! with test e. and eq

I wonder what's the point of using fast bulky roids like dbol , anadrol or test if you going to loose most of it.

Isn't it better to go with smaller but more solid gains that last, like eq, deca or primo if at the end you will end with the same gains and lower side effects.
    You picked better gear. Yea I've done dbol, anadrol and those two for me are worthless because losses come as fast as they are gained with those. The test e can be more supportable gains if stacked with EQ, Deca , etc.

ALso remember the guy that started this thread, started at 150 lbs. That alone tells me he didnt have the proper number of years or experience lifting weights before trying a cycle. Probably just started lifting weights less then 1 year ago and trying to accellerate thing by doing a cycle. Usually cycles are best done for those who've had a good number of year's experience and training under their belt, otherwise too many things can go wrong with a steroid cycle.

Remember steriods in some ways allow you to borrow gains from your future, but go off them is the time to pay back that loan. In other words, a 10 week cycle can borrow a year or two's progress in a short period of time, but you go off, now you wont grow again for that year you borrowed if doing it naturally. So now you are stuck, cant grow going back on steroids or else serving out your no growth sentence.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-08-2004 at 11:11 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I was about to say that.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    thats insane. i can understand you going back to 204, but down to 187? what did your cardio/diet look like

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good point Ntpadtude. I think you hit it on the $$

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    In other words, a 10 week cycle can borrow a year or two's progress in a short period of time, but you go off, now you wont grow again for that year you borrowed if doing it naturally. So now you are stuck, cant grow going back on steroids or else serving out your no growth sentence.
    that's some knowledge right there bro. i see too many people my age group (19-22)... shoot up from 170-195, look like sh*t and have no clue about diet. they shrink back up and quit the gym shortly after the juice is done.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I gained 19lbs and kept 13lbs -- you need to stick with your pct. What I did loose was water weight. If you have a lot of water weight you will loose a lot.

Check newpost for update

Id say if you didnt take anti e your just loosing water weight, and you cant help that. Only way not to loose water weight is not to put it on.

mic79 is offline New Member
    Yeh you gainned water weight and this has screwed your body fat readings.When i personally gain alotta water i feel much tighter,and hence seems like im leaner.

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering what does your body look like is it the same as you started ?? leaner tighter harder?? or back to square 1

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah how much water weight do u think u had on

Thread Information