max-it is offline Member

Question Help Needed w/ Doctor

I am just finishing my cycle but not yet started clomid. I took my last shot of test cyp 7 days ago. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. The appointment is 21 days from my last shot. I am scheduled for bloodwork and urinalisis. Doc is checking test levels, liver enzymes, etc.

Will I be ok or is the fact that I am going to be taking clomid a problem?

Should I move my appointment up to 18 days from last shot so I get the tests before starting clomid?

If I move it up will my test levels be high at 18 days off test cyp?

Quake is offline Member
    I think test cyp takes 3 months to get out of your system

Check this thread out -

Detection Times - imported!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    it takes that long not to be detected. They won't be checking for types of AS just test levels I'd say that your best bet is to go in right before you start clomid perhaps even keep that appointment and wait on the clomid. You body should be crashing about then and your level will be very low. Are you on HRT? Why is he checking test levels?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I am just finishing my cycle but not yet started clomid. I took my last shot of test cyp 7 days ago. I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. The appointment is 21 days from my last shot. I am scheduled for bloodwork and urinalisis. Doc is checking test levels, liver enzymes, etc.

Should I move my appointment up to 18 days from last shot so I get the tests before starting clomid?

i would wait till pct is over, that way you will know if you fully recovered

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    definitely. wait til you finish PCT then have levels checked.

If he is on HRT he will be expected to be there, or no more HRT.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....I'm curious why the testing of test levels right now as well......

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    it takes that long not to be detected. They won't be checking for types of AS just test levels I'd say that your best bet is to go in right before you start clomid perhaps even keep that appointment and wait on the clomid. You body should be crashing about then and your level will be very low. Are you on HRT? Why is he checking test levels?
    Very Good! Yes I am on HRT. Taking 1cc injections of test cyp every other week. Except I just incorporate the bottle I get perscribed into my cycle. So he will be checking my test levels to see how my "dosage" is doing, in other words, to see if I need to be taking more or less. I am impressed that you were able to see into this! So, testing low is good I suppose.

Now, since I'm on hrt, do I really have to wait very long between cycles. I mean its not like my test levels are going to ever be in the normal range. Normal for me is 1cc every other week for the rest of my life. I am 34. So all the clomid and hcg in the world will only get me back to where I need 1cc a week. SO can I wait a month and them cycle again as long as my liver values, bp and cholesterol check good?

shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Wait till pct is done than get checked.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Taking 1cc injections of test cyp every other week. Except I just incorporate the bottle I get perscribed into my cycle. So he will be checking my test levels to see how my "dosage" is doing, in other words, to see if I need to be taking more or less.
    Are you taking 200mg of test every other week? It is not a cycle. I did my first cycle with 250 mg every week and got almost nothing. Then I used 400mg of test + 300mg Deca I got aweome results. I don't think that you need PCT for 200mg every other week cycle

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Are you taking 200mg of test every other week? It is not a cycle. I did my first cycle with 250 mg every week and got almost nothing. Then I used 400mg of test + 300mg Deca I got aweome results. I don't think that you need PCT for 200mg every other week cycle
    you do, even with minimal amounts of test, your body will still stop producing test, 200 mgs eow will make your blood levels unstable, but pct is something you will still need

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    sorry, i must not have made myself clear. I am SUPPOSED to be taking 200mg test cyp every other week. Instead, I just finished this cycle:
    wk 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    wk 1-12 test cyp 500mg ew
    wk 1-12 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 10-12 liquidex .25mg ed

Because I am on hrt, do I really need a full 12 weeks off or can I run my clomid, nolva, liquidex PCT and then start another cycle. My total time off between cycles will be 4 weeks instead of 12. I am thinking about this because i am on hrt so my test levels will never be normal. I will just have to start my hrt therapy as it was supposed to be, 200mg test cyp every other week.

max-it is offline Member
    bizump

Since your body will never produce enough test I see no point in pct. If pct was the answer he would have put you on clomid instead of test. I am on hrt too but I am 38 with six kids and don't need anymore ,my natty level is around 200 (bad for my age) I've got a vasectomy so my nuts are of no use to me anyway. I would run the prescribed dose and no more and call this my pct. It's not like your balls are gonna step up to the plate all of the sudden, they're shot or you wouldn't need hrt.

This is a very gray area and many will disagree with me on this. Anyone else on hrt have an opinion?

Note*********after your blood levels are checked start with your prescribed dose for pct,you wanna go in low he may increase it then.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Note*********after your blood levels are checked start with your prescribed dose for pct,you wanna go in low he may increase it then.
    I agree with you 100%. I have three kids and my wife had her uterous removed, no more kids for me. I don't see why I need all that time off. As long as my bloodwork checks out I am going to run a standard PCT and then start my next cycle. I ain't getting any younger!

Thread Information