BigGenes is offline Member

Serious question

What would you guys do if you ordered some gear. The guy sent it VIA USPS. And his tracking number didn't work until the day your gear supposedly got to your house? The gear never showed at my door. And if it did, someone stole it. Here are my 2 choices:
    1. Tell the guy to resend me my gear b/c this is his job to get it to me(but I have no proof that I never got it, so this will be hard)

2. Call it a loss and be f^cked out of my gear, and never know what happened

What would you do!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    When you log onto the USPS website and check the status of the order..... does it say that it has been delievered? If so..... then your F*cked....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

max-it is offline Member
    Call the cops and tell them that someone stole your steroids , j/k. Well the way I look at it is there is no harm in asking. Tell your source the truth, be polite and explain to him you know its not his fault and that you are "asking" him to help you out. See what he says. The worst he can say is no. If he says no, ask him to cut you a deal on a re-order, again, no harm in asking. Just be polite and non-confrontational, he may surprise you.

It said delivered. Thanks max I will try that. I hope he understands.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    that is why you should have a box with a lock and key.

Paingain is offline Banned
    I'd keep an eye open to see if any of my neighbors started getting really big really fast. If they do, I would go over to thier household with an axe, and if they give you any sh*t, put it through the hood of thier car!!! (God, I still laugh thinking of that guys post)

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    if its been delivered then your source will probably not re-send you the order. someones got your **** and it ain't you, **** that sucks

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    is it the first time u ordered from this guy. i went thru the same thing with my source on my 5th or 6th order. my gear was lost and it turned out that he sent it to an alternate addie that i had given him on my 2nd order.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your gear tracked to your house and u didn't get it then that's your fault.
    No source is gonna resend gear that tracked delievered unless he's really stupid.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What ever you do be polite, dont demand anything. It really is your deal if it gets stolen off your doorstep. If you are lucky you may get the source to resend your gear at cost. Thats what most of them will do if you can provide proof of a seizure letter. I dont know what they would do about that.

I think it would be more likely that it was seized than stolen from your mailbox. Do you ussually have problems with stuff getting stolen from your mailbox???

What does it say exactly when you try to track the package???

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if they attempted delivery the postman should have left a "sorry we missed you notice" before you jump to conclusions make sure it isnt lost in the postal system. on the usps site it soesnt give u an address where it was delivered it only says delivery was attempted or package was delivered. also catch the mailman and ask him if he delivered a package he will remember.

I talked to the post office today and I was able to talk to my mail man. He delivered it! He even told me where exactly. So someone stole it! I told me source everything and that this is not his fault. I basicly told him I just feel like $hit, b/c my $hit got jacked. He said "Your a good guy, and I have been there. I will send you some more stuff free of charge only b/c I know you and trust you. But you will have to give me a different addy to send to" I am so happy!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Can you think of any friends or aquantainces that knew you were going to get your stuff in the mail soon? That would be the first place I'd look

I already think I know who it was. He will be meeting me tonight and he doesn't know it yet. If I get my stuff back from him I am going to be straight with me source and tell him that I got my stuff back. I am not out to screw around with my source. I am an honest person when it comes to stuff like this. OH BTW I do not have a real source this is all just for sake of arguement, just so all you newbies don't start PMing me! Thanks for your help guys.

Thread Information