Crex is offline New Member

"Test only" as my first cycle

Hi all. I'm planning my first cycle, which I probably won't be doing for a while, and have a couple of questions:

First I'm 23 years old, 205 pounds at ~10% BF, and have been training for about 5 years.

That being said I've decided to run test only for my first cycle. Here's what I've come up with so far:

wk 01-12 - test (cyp or enan) @ 400/500 (haven't decided) mg EW
    wk 03-12 - HCG @ 250 iu E3D

wk 15-18 - Clomid @ 100 mg ED
    wk 15-18 - Nolvadex @ 20 mg ED

This is by no means set in stone, so if you feel I'm doing something wrong, please feel free to correct me.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the use of letrozole (Femara) or anastrozole (Arimidex /Liquidex); I know some prefer to run it throughout the entire duration of their cycle when they know themselves to be prone to bloating, but since this is my first cycle and I have no idea how my body will react to test, do you think it would be a good idea to simply have it on hand but not actually use it until I start to bloat? I mean using it throughout would of course stop bloat from occuring, but I wouldn't know how sensitive I am to bloating unless I let myself bloat a lilttle for my first cycle, you know what I mean?

Also, can letrozole/anastrozole work to combat gyno as well? I know Nolva is usually used for gyno, but I read that one shouldn't take letro and Nolva together. So should I opt instead for anastrozole and use it in combination with Nolva, or is letrozole only enough to fight off gyno?

Alright I know I asked a lot of questions, I'm just trying to make my first cycle (especially the PCT) go as smoothly as possible and avoid any unnecessary mitakes. Thanks for your help!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i dont think u need hcg for this cycle!
    4-500mg per wk is ok. if u have 250mg/ml test, u can run 250mg e4d that will give u something like 460mg/wk.
    u can kickstart your cycle with prop (100-150mg eod x 4 wks) or dbols (25-30mg ed x 4-5 wks).
    pct sounds like pheedno style right? good boy, uve done your homeworks!
    good luck!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Run 20mgs of nolva in replace of the hcg throughout the entire cycle and your golden.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Run 20mgs of nolva in replace of the hcg throughout the entire cycle and your golden.
    agreed!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    i dont think u need hcg for this cycle!
    4-500mg per wk is ok. if u have 250mg/ml test, u can run 250mg e4d that will give u something like 460mg/wk.
    u can kickstart your cycle with prop (100-150mg eod x 4 wks) or dbols (25-30mg ed x 4-5 wks).
    pct sounds like pheedno style right? good boy, uve done your homeworks!
    good luck!

i wouldnt recceomend this for a first cycle. the main point behind doing a single blend test only for a first one is to see how your body reacts. by throwing in either dbol of prop, u are kinda defeating the whole purpose.plu si see no need to kickstart a first cycle. that kinda reinforces the steroids are magic and work right away saying. they take time and just ehlp out they arent magic.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    id say hcg is not necessary. adding nolva throughout is a good idea - as einstein says it has positive effects on lipid profiles during a cycle...

im going to do similar for my first cycle and from whats its worth heres what _my_ research has guided me to:

12 (or maybe 14) weeks of test cyp @500mg pw (250 E3.5D)
    10mg nolva ED + 0.25mg armidex ED

pheedno pct

Thread Information