Thread: liquid clomid

djcyph is offline New Member

liquid clomid

ok i just started taking my liquid clomid today....well some of it..I added 300mg (6 1ml drops) of IBE's liquid clomd (50mcg/ml) to water. I sipped it without looking first and it tasted digusting. I think looked and I looked like there was soap in the water. It was bubbled up like soap. Is that bad? Did I get some back clomid. I added the rest of the water to orange juice because I hear that's what most people take it with. Is it ok to finish it with that?

djcyph is offline New Member
    bump....anyone out there??????

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph
    ok i just started taking my liquid clomid today....well some of it..I added 300mg (6 1ml drops) of IBE's liquid clomd (50mcg/ml) to water. I sipped it without looking first and it tasted digusting. I think looked and I looked like there was soap in the water. It was bubbled up like soap. Is that bad? Did I get some back clomid. I added the rest of the water to orange juice because I hear that's what most people take it with. Is it ok to finish it with that?
    Tastes like syphilis ass but the clomid is the best PCT drug. Best to dilute like you are doing because straight to tongue burns and numbs the tongue pretty bad. Just swill it down like a man and quit being a pussy.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    can u inject it ?

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    No...You DO NOT want to inject this stuff.

Clomid generally tastes like ass. I'm sure anyone that's used Clomid tabs can attest to that. From now on, I use Clomid in cap's. Then you don't have to deal w/ the taste.

i found mixing it with gatorade worked the best against the bad taste. the soapy shi_t is fine. LN's(research site) clomid is like some creamy gel looking sheeit that you have to shake up. i've seen some wierd looking clomid's but it's money, so cowboy up.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    The flavor most attributed to liquid clomid is the flavor of nasty shAt stained ass with a bit of vomit to it! The worst day is the 300mg day! and the best day .... well there is none! Be prepared to dry heave on a daily basis...or mix it with water/gatorade...what ever..it's the worst shAt ever! But...GOTTA HAVE IT! IF YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOTTA PAY!

SID

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Tastes like syphilis ass but the clomid is the best PCT drug. Best to dilute like you are doing because straight to tongue burns and numbs the tongue pretty bad. Just swill it down like a man and quit being a pussy.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    clomid tastes like ****...but it works wonders.

i just take it and shoot it back...it kind of grows on you after a while

Thread Information