frodog is offline Junior Member

Can Anavar be taken alone?

I was just wondering if Anavar can be taking alone for strength gains. If anyone has experince with Anavar please reply how much of a strength gain can be expected...

kokosmash is offline New Member
    I've done this....probably out of boardom. Anyway, yes you can, but dont ecpect to put 100 lbs on yer bench. if yer gonna run just anavar , use it to cut up. its good for maintaining gains when yer cutting. maybe a good 5% increase. thats just a guess, all people are different. BTW, How much r u gonna use?

frodog is offline Junior Member
    20-30 mg is what i plan on taking, i only weigh 165 pounds so im expecting it to help some.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it can be used alone and you get some good strength gains. My bench went up 20 lbs in a few weeks BUT..you will not put on much size. I suggest throwing some test in there for bulk as well.

kokosmash is offline New Member
    165?? how long have you been liftin? if you hit the weights, and eat a sh!tload, you'll probably gain more than on anavar alone. If you do run it though, you'll want some type of PCT. Nolva or clomid should work fine. Its not very suppressive, so 2 weeks should do fine. Good on the dose for 1st time.

Thread Information