kronik is offline Senior Member

Bros I need your help with this one...

Well lets start off with a little history first. I work in the medical field and have been doing so for about 10 years now. There are thimes during a shift you are asked to respond very quickly to an emergency situation and today was no different. I was bringing on of my vent patieants to nucleur med for a lung scan when the operator called a code blue on the other side of the hospital. So I dropped waht I was doing and left it with the nurse until I could get back. When I bolted and ran the first turn I came to I heard and felt my knee pop, it has been hurting like hell for hours and will go to the Doc in the a.m. My question is since I work where I do and it was a on the related injury and I know I will have to have drug test done. Do you bros feel that a hospital will test for gear(since the test would be readily available)? Oh but the way I am pretty sure it is a torn ACL...Sucks to be me today..

P.S.
    Last shot of test e was 3 weeks ago and last winny was 1 week ago(approx) just in case you wanted to know and yes I now the detection time is 3-4 months.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i doubt it, i have never heard of anyone testing for gear in a job related injury.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could tell you for sure but I seriously doubt that they test for steriods , usually the 5 panel drug test but to test for Roids that would be another test and expensive.

Swellin Guest
    Don't sweat it...it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that they will test for gear.
    It is my understanding that the bulk of the gear testing is sent to USC, and pretty much nowhere else. They don't do that sort of thing in house. They will test for rec drugs, and they do that in house....but not the gear tests.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    is the knee swollen? **** man that sucks...a torn ACL usually means you cant even walk on it without excrutiating pain, if its not so swollen then it could me an MCL...or something minor....
    Steroid testing isnt included in drug testing because they test for 'recreational' drugs only, a steroid one is a specific steroid test so i wouldnt worry!!
    But going back to the knee **** that sucks man....especially while on a cycle or right after you want to be able to train real hard to maintain results.
    Good luck man i wish its something minor like a sprain or small tear .... Hang in there!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that bro...get well soon!

All the best.

~DB

Thanks for the replys bros...We will see how it goes over the next few weeks.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Can't say for sure but I doubt it. Get better soon bro.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    roid test are way to expensive to be used frequently. LUCKY FOR US!! Hope you get better bro, I hurt my back last week mid cycle, I know how it feels.

roid test are way to expensive to be used frequently. LUCKY FOR US!! Hope you get better bro, I hurt my back last week mid cycle, I know how it feels.

Update

Well got a call today from my orthopedic, I have a torn R knee medial meniscus that will require surgery. Surgery is in 2 weeks since he is going on vacation and I dont want anyone else to touch my knee except him(he was the orthopedic surgeon for the KC Chiefs). Now I have another question, since winny is so hard on your joints and ligaments could it have had something to do with my injury?

P.S.
    My workouts have not been hindered dramatically at this point except for legs so can I expect to keep some if not most of my gains from my previous cycle? I am approx 2 weeks into PCT with no lose in size or strength thus far..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    no lose in size or strength thus far..

thats promising ... I wish ya the best bro... chin up mang and good luck with all the shat your puttin up with.

Well got a call today from my orthopedic, I have a torn R knee medial meniscus that will require surgery. Surgery is in 2 weeks since he is going on vacation and I dont want anyone else to touch my knee except him(he was the orthopedic surgeon for the KC Chiefs). Now I have another question, since winny is so hard on your joints and ligaments could it have had something to do with my injury?

P.S.
    My workouts have not been hindered dramatically at this point except for legs so can I expect to keep some if not most of my gains from my previous cycle? I am approx 2 weeks into PCT with no lose in size or strength thus far..

Are they just going to clip it or repair it?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Are they just going to clip it or repair it?
    It is nothing more than a flap, so I am guessing just a clip.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I'm sorry to hear that! I wish you a very speedy recovery. If you need anything, let me know,

Peace,

BLT

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude, sorry bout the injury..hope you recover soon

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It is nothing more than a flap, so I am guessing just a clip.
    Best wishes on the surgery and recovery. I had a part rebuilt not too long ago. I know what you're going through and it sucks.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    No, they are not going to test you for steroids . They do not want to know how strong you are if you can run really fast. What they will be looking for is anything that is a psychotropic or mind-altering drugs i.e. recreational drugs (alcohol, weed, coke, speed, heroin, ect.). The reason is if your judgment is impaired then they can get out of legal liability and owe you nothing. However, since it did happen at work and you were not impaired in any sense, they are responsible for your care. Good luck bro and I hope you get better

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I just noticed the post date :

Thanks for the support bros..You know they did not even do any bloodwork.

Thread Information