bballer is offline New Member

NCAA Drug Testing

Do any athletes athletes on here, or somebody who is knowledgable, know how to beat NCAA drug testing. Thanx

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    use someons else's clean pee. other then that i can;t think of a whole lot, you have to have some way to get non juiced urine into the testing.... ever seen the program you could always try the lattimere trick lol...

Nah man, that's doin too much. I know I couldn't handle that

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    use someons else's clean pee. other then that i can;t think of a whole lot, you have to have some way to get non juiced urine into the testing.... ever seen the program you could always try the lattimere trick lol...

that will never work. they watch you. most of the time they even look at your c0ck and ball$. ill pm ya later bro. i got ya covered.

you prolly wont get a lot of help with questions like that around here. most people on here do juice for recreational purposes. there are not many competing athletes on here. theres some real bodybuilders here, but not allot that compete in sports that get tested.

Thanx bro, funny thing is, I pm'd you about testing. Hope you can help me out. Thanx bro

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the best bet for all those competers would be to use something like prop which only has a 3 week detection.no need to use a long ester and chance losing everything

I was really just wanting to do a theraputic cycle to lubricate my dried out knee joints. I've tried everything else, like glucosamine, etc...

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Enid.....just watched this
    http://www.cmfaq.com/design/track4du...on_979s_X.html

Ben kicked their ass.

Ben just on winstrol ....or did he do other goodies???.....any PCT back then??

nice site badgerman, i havnt seen this one. thanks.

yea was on other goodies, his coach Charlie Frances was the first track coach to openly talk about roid use. he said the canadians needed it to be good. he just took his winstrol too late at a camp in jamaica i believe. the trainers routinely gave the athletes injections at their camps.

check your messages baller

Enid......If there were no testing.....what would you consider to be the best cycle for sprinting performance??? (which I consider one of the best tests of pure athleticism)

ah yes, someone who agrees with me, i totally agree that the flat out sprint 60m,100m,200m is a true test of athleticism. one of the most ancient tests of athleticism as well.
    i would say the best cycle if you wernt getting tested would probably be a combo of deca , sustanon , and anavar . with winstrol finishing it up. but you would have to have the tools to fight off water retention from the sustanon because a sprinter would never want water retention.
    winstrol and anavar are very notable sprint juice. deca would be used allot if it didnt stay in the system so long and sprinters still try to use it knowing this. and most sprinters do use test in some form. they just dont use as high as doses because of water retention.

Being the fastest 100m sprinter in the world would be the ultimate as far as I'm concerned. I would take that over being Michael Jordan I think.....in spite of less money. I couldn't believe the start Ben had in that Olympic final.....looked like he was shot out of a cannon......both arms flew back.....wild.

I got a kick out of the article by Charlie Francis about the early sprinters (BC) eating sheep testicles for the test.
    Do most sprinters run short cycles and minimum PCT?

yea it was an amazing race. when you take his time vs. montgomery and greene's best times and you adjust the wind, his is the fastest 100m out of the 3. he is the greatest ever, just too bad he failed his drug test. soon greene will have his world record back, one way or another, but as soon as he gets it he might be going down hill because of his age. hopefully a new great will step up, i think it might be shawn crawford.
    i have been very lucky and have either met most of the lately sprint greats or watched them close up in action. ive actually ran against a few of them. im more of a 200m runner than 100m runner. but that isnt my choice, thats where my talent lies.
    I feel exactly the way you do, the ultimate would be the world record holder in the 100m and the olympic champ in the 100m. The fastest man in the world! they make more money than you think, they get allot of gifts and prize money in europe, the track money isnt in the usa, its across seas.
    are you a sprinter? you used to be?

yea, most sprinters will begin there biggest cycle the day their season ends. and then do a short cycle right before season starts again. they will do low doses and drugs that can be hidden during season and all year round. thats why runners will take a month break in the middle of the season, so they dont get caught during that juice time.

No....wish I was a sprinter and looked like them.....great builds.....100 and 200 both.....I'm buds with a cat that ran track during the Bo Jackson, Walker, Lewis timeframe
    He was a 10.2 range I think......fast but not fast enuff......he coaches track locally

How'd those white boys from Russia and E. Germany get pretty fast?
    It was wierd seeing an all white 4x100 win anything!!!

Combine Ben Johnsons start and Greene's finish.......now that would be somethin'

Now tell me......Greene's touting how the sport needs to be clean.....no way he's natural.....you think?

east germany and russia was deep in juice and finding new ways to use it for their athletes, sometimes the athletes didnt even know the coaches were giving it to them.

yea that would be a heck of a race if you combined ben and mo.

greene might be fairly clean now, but i know for a fact that he has had his share of use in his past which made him look the way he looks now.

Th Russian guy that won the olympics....Borzov??.....they said he ran like a 15 sec 100m when he was 15 and by the time he was 20 was runiing in the tens.....all due to the yessis glute ham machine...HAHAHAHAHA....no juice there....hahahaha

- GAL -->

- GAL -->

Sorry...didn't think of that....nice times!.....impressive.

Thread Information