Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member

1st time poster with a question regarding Proviron

Hey fellas....jus wanted to say this is an absolutely amazing site...with a wealth of info...wish I bumped into it earlier.

My question is...do DHT derivatives, like Proviron , inhibit the Hypo-pituatary pathway via negative feedback like straight testostrone. Hmm I know this is probaly a very "dumb" question...but I am "newbie"so plz bare with me. Hmm I tried scimming through the educational threads but I couldn't find my question specfically answered. Perhaps I missed it.

And also I thought I read that most oral steroids have a half life of say 3-5 hours. Now if Proviron doesn't have a posistion 17 alkylation does this mean its half life is more likely shorter?

Thanks in advance.

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Harv
    Hey fellas....jus wanted to say this is an absolutely amazing site...with a wealth of info...wish I bumped into it earlier.

My question is...do DHT derivatives, like Proviron , inhibit the Hypo-pituatary pathway via negative feedback like straight testostrone. Hmm I know this is probaly a very "dumb" question...but I am "newbie"so plz bare with me. Hmm I tried scimming through the educational threads but I couldn't find my question specfically answered. Perhaps I missed it.

And also I thought I read that most oral steroids have a half life of say 3-5 hours. Now if Proviron doesn't have a posistion 17 alkylation does this mean its half life is more likely shorter?

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure about all dht derivatives. But proviron isnt that harsh on the hpt pathway, or the liver for that matter! Twice a day is a good dosage.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i think it does shut you down slightly because i remember einstien saying we should not use it during PCT because it works in an opposite way....might want to PM him

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah einstein said that in a study 40% of the men who took it had a suppresion of the HTPA. But from what I read it is mild.

Now I know that most of the DHT derivatives that I have read up on do inhibit the HTPA.

damian is offline Associate Member
    proviron during the cycle works great!!......good as an anti -e (l-dex is better though).,amazing hardening effect on the muscles,great to the libido,helping the releasing of test into the blood......it isnt so hard on the liver.......as for PCT go pheedno's way.

Thread Information