smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

Headachs started after pct with clomid

Ok im getting some major head pain and im thinking its the clomid. I have been taking 100mg a day for a week and a day, can i stop taking this now if i have too? Also im on 20mg of nolva a day that im think about stopping, but i been running nolva during my cycle and havent had headach problems untill pct. Any suggestions would be great,, thanks bros,, also i have nott at the base of my neak that hurts when i press on it.. I hope we have some doctors in the house.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    Ok im getting some major head pain and im thinking its the clomid. I have been taking 100mg a day for a week and a day, can i stop taking this now if i have too? Also im on 20mg of nolva a day that im think about stopping, but i been running nolva during my cycle and havent had headach problems untill pct. Any suggestions would be great,, thanks bros,, also i have nott at the base of my neak that hurts when i press on it.. I hope we have some doctors in the house.
    Are you in PCT? Actually I think the problem is that your body liked being HIGH on testosterone and now you are zero testosterone. In otherwords it might be the low testosterone condition you are in and not the clomid causing the headaches/depression. You need to stick it out with the clomid to get your natural stuff cranked back up but if you are having that bad of a time, maybe see if 75 mg clomid makes life more bareable during PCT.

Thread Information