Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    So if I put 400mg in the syringe... that's 400mg in a cc...

lol I get it and i feel like a jerk off now, I didn't know what cc meant, that's all
    If the Deca is 300mg /mL and you want 400mg, that would be more like 1.35cc's... your not getting this at all

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca 200mg/ml it means 1ml has 200mg of Deca in it!!!! 1cc = 200mg ........ Testosterone Enanthanate 250mg/ml means 1ml has 250mg in it!!! 1cc = 250mg!!!!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Lets use this analogy. You can have a ton of feathers and a ton of bricks. They both have the same MASS because they are both 1 TON. The feathers will have a much greater VOLUME because they will take up much more space than the ton of bricks.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    My advice to you is if you cannot figure it out then you seriously need to reconsider using AAS.
    1cc Means 1 cubic centimeter which is equal to a ML or milliliter. These are both measurements of space or area.
    MG or milligram is the measurement of weight of a compound.
    So if it says 300mg / ml that means it is 300 milligrams per cubic centimeter and that would be the 1 ML or milliliter on a syringe. I hope you figure it out because if you do not then you are truly playing Russian Roulette.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Who's gonna be the first to ask him if his cycle is Deca -Only? I think that would be more of a concern than what a CC is!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Somebody got an F in Chemistry/Algebra/Reading/English/Social Studies/Physics.

Excellent avatar, JerzeyBoy, youre about as dumb as an Animal.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why does everyone have to be an azz to people that dont know everything???? Hes been pretty good about it too, if I was talked to like this I would be cussing. I think this is a stupid question too but I dont feel you guys need to make the guy feel stupid.

Anyways guy CC is a cubic centimeter.

A ML is millilitter both are units of volume measurement.

A CC is the same as a ML.

The milligram strength of a steroid solution has nothing to do with the volume measurement.

So what ever you see the potency/strength of the solution on the side of the bottle that is what one CC or ML has in it.

So you divide the desired amount by the strength of the solution and that is how many CC/ML you need to inject.

So if you have 300mg deca and you want to take a 500mg shot, you will need to make a shot up that has 1.66 CC's in it. Or 1 and 2/3 of a CC/ML

Do you need me to look for a detailed step by step injection guide for you. You have to know how to inject properly,and have to follow the steps to a T.

Dont let people mess with you.

This is the most ppl Ive ever seen in one thread at once (14) all laughing thier asses off at this guy.

Fat guy beat me to it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    This is the most ppl Ive ever seen in one thread at once (14) all laughing thier asses off at this guy.
    no lie bro, I'm gettin a good laugh out of this, made my night

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Who's gonna be the first to ask him if his cycle is Deca-Only? I think that would be more of a concern than what a CC is!

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    you guys say what you want, you didn't come out your mother's ass knowing all this 5hit.

you guys say what you want, you didn't come out your mother's ass knowing all this 5hit.
    If you came out your mother's ass that could be your problem right there

Angelis is offline Banned
    Well I think I kinda have a right to laugh I explained this 5 or 6 times already

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=114474

I've been working out 2 years now.
    I eat about 1500 calories
    I try to eat as much carbs as I can withen a day.
    Same with Protein
    What about water?
    I lift heavy with a spot.
    Oh lord i forgot about this one...

I think you need to fix some things before you go on the juice there buddy.

Did you just ignore our advice in that thread?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 08-10-2004 at 12:18 AM.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    All abored the short yellow bus

I have a hard time taking my own advice what can I say

LMAO Bro

So you are doing a Deca only cycle huh?

I could not resist!

If you came out your mother's ass that could be your problem right there
    LMAO

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone have a good recipe for chili?

jersy guy you still did not answer me. Do you need an injection guide??? There are a few steps to an injection that has to be followed. If you want I will find you one. Im not even sure if this site has one?????

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    jersy guy you still did not answer me. Do you need an injection guide??? There are a few steps to an injection that has to be followed. If you want I will find you one. Im not even sure if this site has one?????
    The proper way to inject is to suck up as much $hit that a syringe will hold, grab it by the tube, pin coming out by your pinky, raise up your arm and slam it as hard as you can into a muscle, any muscle. Then take the other hand and slam the plunger down as hard as you can, then rip the pin out at another angle than it went in.

hey soldier you might not wanna say that I think hes kinda so crazy he would follow your instructions... we know your joking but he doesnt...

Decat is offline Junior Member
    The proper way to inject is to suck up as much $hit that a syringe will hold, grab it by the tube, pin coming out by your pinky, raise up your arm and slam it as hard as you can into a muscle, any muscle. Then take the other hand and slam the plunger down as hard as you can, then rip the pin out at another angle than it went in.
    LMFAO
    hahahahahahaaahahaaaahahahaaha

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I felt pain just reading that

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    JerzeyBoy,
    These folks are really trying very hard to help. They have broke it down in as many ways as they can come up with. Let me take a crack at it.

The problem with your question is depending on what brand of steroid you got, the answer can be different. That is why they are asking you what is on the bottle, and why the answer requires a little knowledge on your part.

Whatever your vials say on them (200mg, 250mg, 300mg, etc.) that is how much is in 1cc. So don't get hung up on the mL or cc bit, just worry about the first number. If it says 200, that means that 1 cc equals 200mg. If it says 300mg, 1cc equals 300mg.

Try to think of it this way, and hopefully it will get easier for you.
    Good Luck,
    RedBaron
    I have a 25 shot bottle of test, and I don't know how much I have to put in the syringe for 400mg...thats all,

Sadasius is offline New Member
    I think he's too young to understand......There is no way anyone is that stupid. Its been explained over and over again. He has to be pulling our chains. If not, I say let nature take its course.
    Last edited by Sadasius; 08-10-2004 at 12:35 AM.

Thats it... i'm done. Your question has been answered about 40 times in this thread.

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    OMG

yeah that was too funny soldier!!!!LOL

You know what he needs? A link to that testicular injection how-to guide, that'll set him straight.

I liked the part where he said rip the pin out in a different direction than it went in.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Don't worry everyone I got an idea. Ok Jerzyboy, pack up all your gear and pinz, mail them to me and I'll fill them all up for you and lable each syringe with the date and time(hell even muscle) for ya. There we go, problem solved.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    All abored the short yellow bus

I have a hard time taking my own advice what can I say
    LMFAO

Here it is bro! This is all you need to succeed in your gear usage

step by step guide to a proper testicular injection!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING******************************************* *******
    The information you are about to read is true! i extremely urge you to use caution while performing testicular injection! some side effects may include: extreme sak expansion, full blown testes A, full blown testes B, increase in ejactulation fluids for up to 1 hour, mild groin pain, bruisning of the nut sack, enlargement of the testicules to a large degree, growth of up to 16inches in penis length, severe headaches, nausea, vomiting, burning sensations, and finally mild discomfort in the testicules themselves. by using my guidelines as listed below you will greatly reduse the risks.

for those of you considering testicular injections i have outlined the proper procedures to go about doing so.

step one: in a case like this 18g is always the recomended size pin along with an 3cc syringe.

step two: now using your left hand grap your sak were it meets your body and squeeze tight so everthing is pushed into one place.

step three: imediatly moisten a wash rag with 90% alcohol and rub it in a clockwise motion over the entire sak region (it is very important to do this now so be sure you do)

step four: now you are ready for the injection, pull up 3cc's of gear into the syringe and slowly push the needle into the right testie and inject. (if you feel some pressure it is perfectly normal). be sure you are still firmly griping your sak as before with your left hand, the bluer it gets the better. ( and also be sure to pull back on the plunger to see if you hit a vessal of sort).

step five: now at this point you will feel pressure in your testie so next you must have your stove top preheated to 120 dgress,( if you dont have acess to a stove using a electric skillet will work also) now using both hands place sak directly on to a pan, and set over the burner now it will quicly get hot, now the reason to this is you need to disperse the gear in your nut and by heating them up is the best way, sometimes i set it to 170 dgrees just to be sure.

step six: after you have heated up your nuts for oh id say a good ten minutes anyway, remove your sak from the pan and set it on a flat surface and using a bread roller apply a good amount of presure at the end of the nut and begin to roll towards the body repeat as many times as nessary and be sure to use alote of pressure. ( the reason for this is to get any residual gear still left in the testie moving.

there you have it the correct testicle injection method! if you are injecting test propinate be sure to switch testies every other day. as i mentioned before you will feel a slight amount of discomfort but that is perfectly normal if your testies hurt the next day you did not heat them for long enough or you may need more heat( everyone is different)also i want to include if you feel as though you need to aspirate feel free by doing so, it really does not matter if you do or not! it it solely up to the indivial (again each person is different).

testicular injections are far the most effective way of using gear! it has the quickest aborbsion rate than any other part of the body, and quickest results i have personally gained 67lbs of fiberous tissue in less than 3 weeks with proper diet and exercise using this method. you can also increase the effects of gain through anus deposits of stacking the potent cottage cheese/winstrol mix! (feel free to use sour cream for it tends to lead to less sides for most) it is simply done by combining 1ml (50mg) of winstrol in 1 cup of cottage cheese or 2 cups sour cream, and rigeriously stir for 5 minutes. Then by using a chalk gun and an empty tube, pour the mix into the tube and insert it into the chalk gun, next lay down on the floor and flip your legs over your head and (at this point the anus will point directly to the ceiling, next insert chalk gun into anus (using an clear plastic tube attached to the end of the chalk gun will lead to a much deeper desposit therefore increasing the absorbtion) give a few clicks on the trigger of the gun until all is completly dispersed. at this time it is extremly important to be wearing a stop watch, start the stop watch imediatly after deposit, it will take 12 min for the mix to reach its peak so it is again strongly advised to consume 400g of dextrose imediatly after deposit (failure to do so will lead to extreme hyper tension and or even death).
    for any questions regarding this information feel free to PM. i will be glad to help you out!

and i can't stress this enough, if you can not inject into your testies your not ready for gear.

Sadasius is offline New Member
    18 gauge in the NUTS......Ouch!!! **** I won't use an 18G anywhere on my body.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadasius
    18 gauge in the NUTS......Ouch!!! **** I won't use an 18G anywhere on my body.
    wuss

oh yeah and soldier you forgot when aspirating make sure there is blood after all there is blood in you not air, so air is a no no...

I'm just post whoring now! Hey the nut inject idea is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    oh yeah and soldier you forgot when aspirating make sure there is blood after all there is blood in you not air, so air is a no no...
    Theres no time for aspirating, you just stab blindly. Abs are a good location to do this, neck muscles too. After I wrote that I thought of saying for the last step, "After slamming hand down on plunger, torque your syringe to one side in a jerky, violent motion with the goal of breaking the needle off. This will take care of the risk of getting caught while disposing of them.

Auctoris is offline New Member
    I am in a shock reading this post...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information