Thread: primo and tes

gobig is offline New Member

Question primo and tes

I'm considering doing a cycle of Test and Primo. Any suggestions on a cycle?? I'm looking to add a little size and harden up.
    Thanks

MindBomb is offline Member
    What's your stats like? But off hand this is a suggestion:

Test cyp 500mg 10 weeks.
    Primo 300mg last 6 weeks.

If want to harden up, try research on winny or eq.

gobig is offline New Member
    I am 5'8" and 190lbs with ?%BF. I have been working out seriously for five years. I am looking to put on some size. I was hoping the primo would keep some of the water gain down. I was planning on a 10 week plan. I obtained some Brovel t200 and the primos. Any ideas? Hope this info helps.
    Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    go with 400 primo abd 500 test for ten weekks.split up the hits into two a week.this is a nice cycle thats was my first.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    How much did you retain from that cyc BigN? Curious 'cause I'm wondering if a Primo cycle is worth it or not:
    Primo 400mg 1-8
    Anavar 40mg ED 1-10
    Suspension 60mgED 3-10
    Winny 50mg ED 3-10
    Clomid-->

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey G.i dont remeber exactly how much i put on,it was my first ,it was a long time ago i learned a lot athings not just from researching and talking to other brothers but from trial and error too.i twas a definately good 10 lbs.alot of people have mixed feelings about primo.yu are running anavar at 40 mg a day ,and winny also my opinion is i would save it.but if u throw it in it cant hurt anything,.. well except your pocket oh yea one more thing,ouch (that susp.hurts like a motherF. )but good luck to ya.that seems like a nice little cycle with very solid gains alot of hard quality shaped muscle.

Thread Information