Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

Please critique my cycle(1st one)

Hey guys this is my first cycle. I'm 6'1' 205 ibs at around 12% bf I've been lifting since i was 15 . I managed to put on approx 50 ibs of mostly muscle(but obviously some fat) on my frame naturally with a good diet, heavy weights and lots of sleep. I started out weighing 153 ibs three years ago so i think my weight gains have tampered off for the most part and its time to turn to AAS if i plan to get as big as i want to.

I plan on running

500 mg of Omnadren 250(Jelfa) wks 1-12
    35 mg of Dianobol/day(Pink Thai anabol) wks 1-4
    20 mg of nolvadex per day wks 1-12
    with PCT wks 15- 18@
    1st wk 300 mg clomid
    2nd wk 100 mg clomid
    3rd wk 50 mg clomid and possibly continue with nolvadex(unsure)

i have heard that omnadren with it being the same compound as sus now has to be injected eod but i plan on two injections one monday and one thursday. I won't be getting the benfit from the prop but i believe i naturally have higher than average test levels so i don't want to overdue it. I know enthanate would probably be better choice for me but i can't get it at the moment. hopefiully i can add 15-20ibs with a good diet. How should i split up the 7 d-bol tabs throughout the day.? I will also be taking milk thistle for my liver. Possibly some vitamin b-6 as well. I also have access to Liquidex but its expensive. i know i'll probably bloat up but i don't mind i'm mostly worried about gyn. I actually have some pre-pubertal gyn that hasn't gone way yet but it isn n't getting any worse. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    i think thats a pretty well thougt out cycle. Personally I wouldnt go omnadren but thats just me. I would go with Test Enanthate but like you said you cant get that right now. But all in all a good cycle and with the d-bol take 2 in the morning 3 at lunch and 2 in the evening if your dosaes are 35mg. just spread em out evenly throughout the day. L-dex is good stuff but clomid will work just fine. Have fun.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeman4life
    Hey guys this is my first cycle. I'm 6'1' 205 ibs at around 12% bf I've been lifting since i was 15 . I managed to put on approx 50 ibs of mostly muscle(but obviously some fat) on my frame naturally with a good diet, heavy weights and lots of sleep. I started out weighing 153 ibs three years ago so i think my weight gains have tampered off for the most part and its time to turn to AAS if i plan to get as big as i want to.

I plan on running

500 mg of Omnadren 250(Jelfa) wks 1-12
    35 mg of Dianobol/day(Pink Thai anabol) wks 1-4
    20 mg of nolvadex per day wks 1-12
    with PCT wks 15- 18@
    1st wk 300 mg clomid
    2nd wk 100 mg clomid
    3rd wk 50 mg clomid and possibly continue with nolvadex(unsure)

i have heard that omnadren with it being the same compound as sus now has to be injected eod but i plan on two injections one monday and one thursday. I won't be getting the benfit from the prop but i believe i naturally have higher than average test levels so i don't want to overdue it. I know enthanate would probably be better choice for me but i can't get it at the moment. hopefiully i can add 15-20ibs with a good diet. How should i split up the 7 d-bol tabs throughout the day.? I will also be taking milk thistle for my liver. Possibly some vitamin b-6 as well. I also have access to Liquidex but its expensive. i know i'll probably bloat up but i don't mind i'm mostly worried about gyn. I actually have some pre-pubertal gyn that hasn't gone way yet but it isn n't getting any worse. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    i used omnadren 2 years ago and it hurt like someone injected Everclear in me. Way to high BA content IMO, but, that was 2 years ago so it might be better now. Any body else have terrible pain after Omna?

sniper320 is offline Member
    It looks o.k. Be prepared to retain alot of water with omna and d-bol.

dumblucky is offline Member
    OMG first post and you actually have it down pretty well
    split the dbol 3 in the mor and the resst about 8 hours later
    I would do the nolva at 10mg throughout and 20mg at PCT
    congrats for a great first post

Sust an Omnadren are very similar; however, Omnadren has testosterone isohexanoate, 60 mg (in place of isocarpoate); and testosterone hexanoate, 100 mg (in place of Decanoate).

The Hexanoate ester has carbon less that Enanthate (making PCT start time very similar to Enanthate). It has 4 less carbons than Decanoate, so that changes the start times considerably between Sust and Omnadren. Other than that they are very similar.

I am fairly sure that isohexanoate has a very similiar half life to hexanoate (double check). Each of which have a half life that is slightly shorter than Enanthate, so PCT should be started 2 wks after last shot--not 3wks.

Run Nolva 1wk past Clomid.

Eat, Train, Rest, and grow. Good luck Bro.

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

a few questions

thanks guys for the comments,
    i kinda feel sorry for those guys who get flamed for not doing their homework so i thought i would do mine.

A few follow up questions
    1. How much would it help if I took the nolv during the cycle for the water retention
    2. Since i have had gyn from puberty would my chances of it becoming aggravated increase if i did a cycle? Ie have my nipples gotten as big as their going to get already.
    3. Has anyone used a high dose of nolva prior to starting a cycle to try to decrease their gyn with any results
    thanks again

ps. my gyn isn't as bad as i have seen, it just enough to give my nipples a puffyness at times.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i agree with dumblucky and id do nolva at 10mg throughout and 20mg at PCT (with clomid, of course).
    u can also add some ldex throughout at .25mg ed.

good luck

Thread Information