Thread: Thanks...

JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Thanks...

I finally understand it and I want to thank you.

For all the people who were patient: Thank you.
    For all the people who tried to help than got inpatient: Thank you.
    For all the people who just flat out flammed without even trying to help: Fu...I mean, Thank you.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    lol, no worries good luck.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just out of curiosity... how old r u if u dont mind i asking?

Angelis is offline Banned
    I tried to help you with your question before but no matter how much we helped you still couldnt understand I hope you decided to wait and do more research.... how much research have you done on the subject ive done about a yr or two maybe more and I still know very little I recomend u dont use AAS yet I recomend you wait a little longer but hey ur body ur choice but dont come here complaining when you f*ck it up later... no flmae intended anywhere here

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I tried to help you with your question before but no matter how much we helped you still couldnt understand I hope you decided to wait and do more research.... how much research have you done on the subject ive done about a yr or two maybe more and I still know very little I recomend u dont use AAS yet I recomend you wait a little longer but hey ur body ur choice but dont come here complaining when you f*ck it up later... no flmae intended anywhere here
    The biggest problem we have here are like that 150 lbs guy that gained 22 lbs in a 10 week cycle, but then lost 100% gains in 1 week and now loosing more then he started with in PCT. The problem is, all these guys, including you, me and the mods and vets ALL would have just shot you a bird and given you the stern F.U. just the same if you handed that same crap to any of us before we did our own first cycles. Might as well give the guy basic information so he doesnt f*ck himself up in a way that he shoots straight into his artery or siatic nerve, etc.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I want to help too! am willing to tutor you with some basic math concepts!

Thread Information