swest is offline Banned

Exclamation deca and enthate

is deca and test enthate a good second cycle you guys think?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    is deca and test enthate a good second cycle you guys think?
    that really isnt you second cycle man. in your first thread you mentioned that you did dbol only. thats not a cycle. so this will be your first cycle. stick with just test e for 12wks and see how your body reacts to it then go from there. by the way what are your stats? age, weight, ect?+

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...test e with deca and proper anti e's will net good gains with proper PCT. As always to someone twent years of age I will tell you the same thing I tell all young people. Build a good base first before aas use or all gains will be artificial with a significant loss of mass after cycle is discontinued.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

swest is offline Banned
    ive been working out for two years and have gotten pretty far but i couldnt go that much further now if i didnt try as.
    But do you guys think that i will make the same gains with this that i did with the d-bol solely.

and if d-bol alone isnt a cycle then how can test enthate alone be one?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....and if d-bol alone isnt a cycle then how can test enthate alone be one?
    Okay bro....everyone is here to help....but that statement alone says that you need to do more research. I'm not trying to flame you or make you mad, but do more research.

peace,

ttgb

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been working out for two years and have gotten pretty far but i couldnt go that much further now if i didnt try as.
    But do you guys think that i will make the same gains with this that i did with the d-bol solely.

yeah you def. need more research. tons more kid. how old are you? i did about 10months of research before i started. and i still dont know as much as i should. because that includes diet and sleep patterns. a.s. isnt going to do **** for you unless your diet and rest is in check like i mentioned before.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'd say
    1) check your diet
    2) how is your lifting
    3) are you taking the required nutrients in and supplements to help
    4) what is your goals
    5) did you really reach your NATURAL peak after 2 years????
    6) after you've answered the above questions spend the next year really researching while you dial everything in.

I've lifted since 5th grade, 34 now, and just eating right will help....It took me many years to just say what the hell I'll try it. It's not just hey let's go do a cycle it sounds cool! It's not about that, you need to have your head in this game! 2 years lifting seriously? try 4-5 working your balls of non stop, really doing it right!

Anyone can lift weights! But putting together everything...EVERYTHING to do it right takes discipline... It's not a game bro...make sure you have your shAt together and everything is right.
    By doing a Dbol only cycle, I'd say you have a while to go...sit back lift, eat, and read, and later on do a cycle...

Test and Deca are good....but I wouldn't advise you to do it Not a flame, just friendly advise!

SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Bro I was in my early thirties when I did my first cycle....... I grew through rest, training, and diet before that.

Test is the base of all your cycles........ d-bol is good to kick start cycles to get quick gains and strength before the longer acting estered drugs build blood levels........ This is why Enan is a real cycle and D-bol isn't.

Thread Information