Thread: Prop pain.....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Prop pain.....

Alright..... so yeah - i now know what it is lol. I've never been this sore after an injection lol. It feels like that needle went through my bone lmao..... Yesterday I shot 3 cc's in my glute - test E - test prop - and EQ. I figured the extra 2 cc's from the EQ and Enth would help..... nope. Today was 1cc prop with 1cc of B12 - we'll see how my shoulder feels tomorrow.

Im not complaining tho..... im a man - i can suck it up. I just can't sit down.... but thats alright Just gotta stay focused on the big picture

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Get a hemroid pillow.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Alright..... so yeah - i now know what it is lol. I've never been this sore after an injection lol. It feels like that needle went through my bone lmao..... Yesterday I shot 3 cc's in my glute - test E - test prop - and EQ. I figured the extra 2 cc's from the EQ and Enth would help..... nope. Today was 1cc prop with 1cc of B12 - we'll see how my shoulder feels tomorrow.

Im not complaining tho..... im a man - i can suck it up. I just can't sit down.... but thats alright Just gotta stay focused on the big picture

~Haz~

thats right, cowboy the fukk up! i have some d.l. prop and it is da ****! little soreness not much!

Swellin Guest
    I ran some homebrew for a while (4 weeks ED...I ran out of the good stuff...BD). Sometimes that homebrew hurt so bad that you wanted to cutt off your arm to stop the pain from spreading.

I'm running some atomic now, and it is super smooth!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I ran some homebrew for a while (4 weeks ED...I ran out of the good stuff...BD). Sometimes that homebrew hurt so bad that you wanted to cutt off your arm to stop the pain from spreading.

I'm running some atomic now, and it is super smooth!
    last year was running liquid fire from shanghi....**** interupted my workouts
    no on testolic....totally painless and better gains

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    My Current Cycle Is 1cc Porp And 1cc Fina And Yes The Prop Hurts Like Hell! Is There Enything That Will Help With The Pain? Mi Fina Is At 100mg/cc I Plan To Reduce The Mg/cc To 50mg/cc By Adding The Same Amount Of Oil Hoping That The Extra Cc Will Help!

the only thing that might help is diluting the stuff..... hich i tried today with B12..... I'll knwo if it worked or not tomorrow.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly man i really couldnt tell a diff in soreness with the b12. but like i said that d.l. is overdosed and overfilled and fukking smoooooth. for prop that is

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    last year was running liquid fire from shanghi....**** interupted my workouts
    no on testolic....totally painless and better gains
    thats so weird got some sl right now and it's virually painless. not to highjack but im curious if anyone else has had painless sl prop or if it's hurt most users cause i wanna make sure it's not fake!
    i did get a nasty case of test flu thoguh so im thinking its real... juyst looking for opinions once again sorry for the highjack)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually it hurts so much due to high BA content - I made homebrew using Harvey's Recipe in the lab ( 5% BA ) hurt like the dickens but eventually stopped. Next time I would only use maybe 2 %. It impacted my workouts for about 2 weeks.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Usually it hurts so much due to high BA content - I made homebrew using Harvey's Recipe in the lab ( 5% BA ) hurt like the dickens but eventually stopped. Next time I would only use maybe 2 %. It impacted my workouts for about 2 weeks.

i always thought propionate hurt because of the process in which the ester is broken down and not the amount on BA or BB? am i wrong here?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I got some ARL Prop and dont feel a **** thing even in my Biceps. Best stuff ever made and cheap too.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    harveys kills.... I use 2%BA and 10% BB per 100ml.... freakin great!
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 08-10-2004 at 08:56 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    thats so weird got some sl right now and it's virually painless. not to highjack but im curious if anyone else has had painless sl prop or if it's hurt most users cause i wanna make sure it's not fake!
    i did get a nasty case of test flu thoguh so im thinking its real... juyst looking for opinions once again sorry for the highjack)
    they overdosed it a while back to make up for previous screwups....doubt yours is fake bro

Swellin Guest
    BD is the smoothest pro I have ever shot. I have siad it before, and I still feel like I could inject BD prop in the head of my c*ck with the only pain coming from the pin prick.

Atomic is smooth as silk too. Right now, I sitting on some Harvey style homebrew...I am trying to give it to people I don't like. i also have some Zencall that I will start in two weeks and see how it is.

Son of a B*tch - i wish i knew to reduce the BA in harvey's recipe to 2% when i made it.....

So far the pain in my glute still hurts the same - even after 2 warm showers and rubbing it. My shoulder is starting to ache from todays shot. Seems like it hits me like 6-8 hours after i inject it..... I did it in my right glute and my right shoulder and since both of them are sore as hell - i look like quazimodo(sp?) walkin around

Tomorrow it's a CC in the quad..... Im still looking forward to it tho

- Knockout_Power

Swellin Guest
    By all means, use a heating pad for 20-30 minutes at a time. While you are sitting here on the net, let the heating pad take out some of the soreness.

I am injecting 2cc's twice a day right now (suspension/tren /prop), so i end up with a lot of knots/lumps, and soreness. Many nights, I will fall asleep with a heating pad on the injection site. I wake up 1.5 hours later...sweating like mad, so I turn it off. The next day...soreness is gone. Give it a try...you will thank me.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    i also have some Zencall that I will start in two weeks and see how it is.
    Zencall is smooth swellin,you'll like it...I got no next day soreness from it at all.davinci's is sweet also.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Zencall is smooth swellin,you'll like it...I got no next day soreness from it at all.davinci's is sweet also.

Bro I thought you were making all your own gear now ?

Thread Information