NoobJuice is offline Member

Does anyone.......

Does anyone use Weight gainer anymore, I mean while on cycle?

any posts would be appriciated

any1

I know the calories in the weight gainers would help while on cycle I just need to know if this is a good idea or not. Is it junk or is it beneficial?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i don't. i keep the protein and calories high. thats it, i never really used any of that **** anyway

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I have one in the morning, I'm too lazy to make a real breakfast when I wake up, I just throw in some whole milk, couple scoops of weight gainer, a whole egg and 1 banana and BAM there you go

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I dont use it anymore. i find alot of the weight goes straight to my stomach, but im sure it wouldnt hurt while on cycle.

crack is offline Junior Member
    most definately!
    maybe not the weight gainer but def the protein shakes!
    unless you can eat about 400grams of protein everyday without it.

the weight gainer is basically the same as protein shakes just require you to consume the whole jug in one day with a few more fat&carb calories added.

stick with protein shakes better quality

Quote Originally Posted by crack
    most definately!
    maybe not the weight gainer but def the protein shakes!
    unless you can eat about 400grams of protein everyday without it.

the weight gainer is basically the same as protein shakes just require you to consume the whole jug in one day with a few more fat&carb calories added.

stick with protein shakes better quality
    This I understand but for the extra calories it seems like a no brainer to go with a 1500 calorie weight gainer shake over a 120 calorie shake. I was just wondering since I don't hear alot of people taking weight gainers any longer.
    bump

crack is offline Junior Member
    my bad

my diet while on sus 500 deca200 for 8 weeks has been mostly protein shakes. i have gained 25-30 lbs but i was extreme dieting below my normal weight before. taking 3 shakes a day at 100grams protein seem to be sufficient for me since my waist line grew one size bigger. i would do abs every other day but could seem to get ahead of it. gained a little more than i wanted on the waist. i just think that the gainner is just too much cal and other crap. unless ofcourse maybe i was taking 1000mgtest and 400 deca a week than i would consider it.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem with weight gainers is they are filled with fat(some good more bad) & sugars. That how they get all those calories. Protein 1g=4cals, carbs 1g =4cals, fat 1g=9cals. Having said that they are great for the really hard gainers who has super fast metabolism rate. You know the 6' 140lbs types, but for guys who are interested in less fat then stay away its plain & simple as that!

biggen is offline Associate Member
    i mix up my own, i use whey protien and this stuff called carbo hit, 100% complex carbs it not expensive either. i mix two 23g scoops of protien, and three scoops of the carbo-hit which = around 750 cals in whole milk coming out to about 1300 calories or more. most of them are healthy. so if your looking for easy healthy cals in my opinion thats the way to go

Thread Information