NoobJuice is offline Member

I start on Sunday

Well after a long process of obtaining my gear, my ancilleries and perfecting my diet, I'm ready to go. I wanted to make sure everything was in place before jumping into this. I had my gear a month ago and it just sat there looking at me, dosent that piss you off?
    I am pretty confident that I will make good gains on a 12 week cycle of Test-e only. I do have one question for you bros however. What are the most common days for taking test-e. I have heard sunday-tuesday, monday wedesday. I would like to know if its like Monday night and Wednesday morning or how exactly would you go about this. Thanks fellas.
    6'3
    210lbs
    no previous cycles

Also if my diet is in check what could be expected, minimum gains? I know you all don't like hearing this question over and over from diff. people but I would like to know?

any1

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    a ml on mon and a ml on thurs should do you right.....you will have to see what kind of gains you get....there is no set amount, everybody gains diff

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    a ml on mon and a ml on thurs should do you right.....you will have to see what kind of gains you get....there is no set amount, everybody gains diff
    Dose it not matter morning or evening?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    not at all bro.... just try to be consistent with whatever times you inject

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    No sometimes on my first cycle i took it afterwork or before work it still the smae. i did deca 300 and sust250 and ran sust eod. Gain 26 lbs from 181 to 207 **** am so happy with it im looking into second cycle. Also Im addicted to sticking myself. Whats fun is when you get to stab twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    No sometimes on my first cycle i took it afterwork or before work it still the smae. i did deca 300 and sust250 and ran sust eod. Gain 26 lbs from 181 to 207 **** am so happy with it im looking into second cycle. Also Im addicted to sticking myself. Whats fun is when you get to stab twice a day.
    Unfortunatly I dont share your same enthusiasm about the needles. But it has to be done so I have no beef with it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunatly I dont share your same enthusiasm about the needles. But it has to be done so I have no beef with it.
    You'll be fine bro! I hated needles so much, my first cycle, I had a chick do it for me. Now being in my 3rd cycle, I love injecting. Just remember to stick it in slow. I found out that trying to dart myself is a lot harder mentally!

Best of luck with your cycle,

BLT

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    you can come over to my place and my friends and i can throw darts at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You'll be fine bro! I hated needles so much, my first cycle, I had a chick do it for me. Now being in my 3rd cycle, I love injecting. Just remember to stick it in slow. I found out that trying to dart myself is a lot harder mentally!

Best of luck with your cycle,

BLT
    My g/f is an anesthesist (spelling-b champ ) so she sticks people all day. So I am not really worried about the needles. She will do my first weeks shots. Then after that I think I will be able to do it with no problems.

Thanks for the luck bro, I hope it works out fo meh!

My g/f is an anesthesist (spelling-b champ ) so she sticks people all day. So I am not really worried about the needles. She will do my first weeks shots. Then after that I think I will be able to do it with no problems.

Thanks for the luck bro, I hope it works out fo meh!
    You should do it yourself though so you know what to do. Its not that bad really! you have already worked it up more than it needs to be. If you stick your ass (given you already know the spot) go really really slow. When you start pushing it will push the cheek in and when it breaks the skin will slide down no prob. The only pain is breaking the skin and a **** paper cut hurts worse than a slow needle. Lay on the bed like you about to take one in the ass so that if you do get light headed which happened to me on my second shot you dont collapse on the floor and break the needle in you. When you get most of the air out in the bottle push a tiny bit out of needle to use as a lube since you cant touch the needle. And that is that. It really isnt that bad. I only got light headed on the second shot but then when a friend had his tounge pierced i did the same thing. I was a wuss about needles. Now im going to the doc to get allergy shots just so i can keep stabbing my self during off periods. Sounds sick but its a cheap thrill for me. If you have any questions feel free to pm Ill tell you every thing i know and also tell you when i dont know an answer. Good luck Bro its 4ucking knarly when you see results.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you can come over to my place and my friends and i can throw darts at ya!
    is this a sexual gesture? your starting to scare me

You should do it yourself though so you know what to do. Its not that bad really! you have already worked it up more than it needs to be. If you stick your ass (given you already know the spot) go really really slow. When you start pushing it will push the cheek in and when it breaks the skin will slide down no prob. The only pain is breaking the skin and a **** paper cut hurts worse than a slow needle. Lay on the bed like you about to take one in the ass so that if you do get light headed which happened to me on my second shot you dont collapse on the floor and break the needle in you. When you get most of the air out in the bottle push a tiny bit out of needle to use as a lube since you cant touch the needle. And that is that. It really isnt that bad. I only got light headed on the second shot but then when a friend had his tounge pierced i did the same thing. I was a wuss about needles. Now im going to the doc to get allergy shots just so i can keep stabbing my self during off periods. Sounds sick but its a cheap thrill for me. If you have any questions feel free to pm Ill tell you every thing i know and also tell you when i dont know an answer. Good luck Bro its 4ucking knarly when you see results.

I appriciate it you should be recieving a pm shortly

Thread Information