K bolic is offline Junior Member

on clen and I keep fallin out

I've been taking clen for about a week. I'm up to 8 tabs/day. Is there any reason why I'm so tiard? What stimulants are safe while taking clen? especially when I train later on.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Ive had the same exact feeling bro. Always yawning I feel sluggish...

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    You should be taking Tuarine every day. It is the same **** that is in red bull. Gives me a lil kick when I am on clen . You can buy it at GNC. I usually take between 1000 to 2000 mg's a day. A cup of coffee seems to do the trick too, but not more than one cup.

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    You should be taking Tuarine every day. It is the same **** that is in red bull. Gives me a lil kick when I am on clen. You can buy it at GNC. I usually take between 1000 to 2000 mg's a day. A cup of coffee seems to do the trick too, but not more than one cup.

Ya, bro I'm doin the K and tuarine thing. I think you get your wings from the caff. not the tuarine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I get the same thing from clen so I don't even use it anymore.
    IMO it's not really that much better then Hydroxycut or other fat burners.

if you're taking ip's super clen , the ketotifen, makes the clen work better but puts your ass to sleep. i just tried ibe's clen a few days ago and it got me shaking but i think it feels slightly underdosed. clen raises your body temp, so your body is working harder at rest, just like when you have a fever and are sick, except with clen you can preserve your muscle. potassium(K) and taurine are need to help fight against cramping in the gym, when on clen one tends to cramp up rather easily. also taurine is a liver enzyme, and taurine values get depleted in the liver when on clen thus you need to replace them, standard is to take between 3 and 5 grams a day. its like 5 bucks at gnc for 60, 500mg(0.5 grams) tablets. good luck

Thread Information