Thread: Growing on Clen

K bolic is offline Junior Member

Growing on Clen

I find it a bit unusual that I seem to be growing while taking clen . The scenario is this: I am reaching the end of my cycle and the only AS I'm on now is 250ml test e once a week. I'm going to run it for another week then implement clomids to begin PCT. I just started taking clen a week or so ago. I definitely felt that hardness that I missed from clen right away. My Cardio (walk on the mill 45min 5x/wk) and diet is clean 6 days a week. Why am I growing? People around me notice it as well. Like a few pounds, nothing extreme. Hell, I'll take it, as long as it is "clean" gains. I know clen has some anabolic properties, but I guess in the past when I took it, I was on so much AS that I didn't realize it...
    Any knowledge people??

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Clen has been known to increase strength gains slightly, amongst other things. It can be used as part of a lean mass gaining regimen.

you are also cutting up, and depending on the person you can actually look a lot bigger when you weigh less but are more defined.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    I would say maybe not necessarily gaining on Clen but leaning out/will make definition/hardness.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    yes, you look like a solid rock of muscle after you're done cutting, that's why you think you're getting bigger. it's just the appearance.

Clen is effective due to its IGF-pathway.
    Which not only makes it anti-catabolic, but in some enviroments anabolic as well...

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I dont usually notice a strength increase, but my workout partners strength kept increasing everyweek as if he was on a cycle. clen is definitely good stuff.

Thread Information