LIBERRYSTUD is offline New Member

Newbie Look'n For Some Advice

What Up. I Just Registered A Login Name About 20 Minutes Ago So I'm As New To The Forum As Anyone. I Registered In Hopes Any "seasoned Vetrans" Could Give Me Some Advice. Recently The Oppurtunity To Try And Enhance My Workouts With The Help Of Anabolics Has Arised. I'm Very Intrigued By The Idea However Don't Want To Rush Into The Scene Without Proper Preperation. I Have Been Researching The Topic For Almost A Full Year Now And Feel I Have Become Very "booksmart" On The Subject. I'm 19, 5'8, Weigh 158 Lbs (as Of Right Now: Recently Lost 10 Lbs Due To A Stomach Virus) And Have Been Lift'n Seriously For Over 2 Years. By Seriously I Mean Following A Strict Diet, High Protien/high Calories/high Quality Food And Spending A Good 1.5-2 Hrs In The Gym 5-6 Days/week. As Far As Lifting Goes, Over The Past Two Years I Have Gotten A Good Grasp On What Works For Me And How To Build Muscle And Have Even Been Acuse Of Using Roids By My Peers. In The Past Two Years I Have Put On About 25 Lbs Of Quality Lean Muscle, I Can Usually Make It Around 8 Weeks Of Vigourous Training Before I Get Burned Out And Take About A Week Or Two Off. As Of Lately I Haven't Been Able To Put On Much Weight And Think My Frame Is Approaching It's Natural Limitations (168 Lbs On A Frame That Consists Of A 30") I'd Like Your Input On This Cycle I Had In Mind.

20 Mg Liquid Nolva: Ed
    100 Mg Test Prop: Eod Or E3d 1-10 Weeks
    300 Mg Deca : Ew 1-10 Weeks
    25 Mg Dbol : Ed 1-4 Weeks

Followed By Proper Pct Consisting Of Liquid Nolva And Liguid Clomidex

This Would Be My First Cycle And I'd Like To Keep About 15lbs Of Lean Muscle Mass When I'm All Through

Possibly Put On About 2-3 Lbs A Week As Opposed To My Natural 1-2 Lbs Per 2 Weeks

Get Back To Me With Your Info.
    Thanks!

Oh And I Have Read Of Some Cases Where A.a.s Can Foul Up Ones Own Natural Testestorone Levels Even With Proper Pct.
    I'd Like To Hear Some Input On This As Well

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, bro, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but first off your still to young. Doing steroids at your age could lead to long/short term issues. You probably haven't even stopped growing yet. Do you want to risk closing your growth plates? 2nd, I don't like the cycle you proposed. Anyone doing steroids for the first time should stick with one compound TEST! Also FYI, Prop has to be shot ED!!!!! Keep lifting hard, and wait a few more years..

Peace,

BLT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, if your putting on 1 or 2 pounds every 2 weeks, then you definitely DO NOT need steroids right now!!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Id kill to have 1-2lbs a week, too young for sauce.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Listen to these guys. You are too young, your natural testesterone levels are the highest right now than they will ever be. It sounds like you are growing pretty well right now. Why mortgage your future growths for something that will be detrimental at this stage?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro don't mess up what you have going naturally. you haven't even neared your max "natural" weight

besides, its best to atleast wait till your 21 to start AAS. this way you'll be almost positive that you've stoped growing

My Thoughts Exactly

Just Wanted To Throw The Idea Out There And Get Some Feed Back

Thanks Fellas

I'll Keep Rip'n It Up In The Gym

Yall Know Anyways To Spice Up A Can Of Tuna Or Any Protien For That Matter!!

I Duno If I'm Gonna Be Able To Gag This Last Can Down Before My L-break Is Up!!

Quote Originally Posted by LIBERRYSTUD
    Yall Know Anyways To Spice Up A Can Of Tuna Or Any Protien For That Matter!!

I Duno If I'm Gonna Be Able To Gag This Last Can Down Before My L-break Is Up!!
    check out the diet and nutrition forums on the board. they have some bad ass recipes

Thread Information