AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Wink should i visit the doctor after 2 10 week cycles?

hey bros i finished with pct from my second cycle which was test cyp/dbol /deca my first was just sust250/deca my first cycle was in oct 2003 was a good one got good results and lots of compliments at work and at school as well as the gym. My question is my heart would hurt sumtimes in my second cycle i think it was bc of delt shots but it would only last 10 seconds and was hard to breathe or rather it would hurt to inhale oxygen. should i be concerned with this heart problem??also my lower back hurt from last cycle im guessing bc of the dbol? but its almost going to be a year that i have been experimenting with steroids should i be worried and should i see a doctor??? do any of you guys see a doctor before or afer your steroid use ???

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros i finished with pct from my second cycle which was test cyp/dbol/deca my first was just sust250/deca my first cycle was in oct 2003 was a good one got good results and lots of compliments at work and at school as well as the gym. My question is my heart would hurt sumtimes in my second cycle i think it was bc of delt shots but it would only last 10 seconds and was hard to breathe or rather it would hurt to inhale oxygen. should i be concerned with this heart problem??also my lower back hurt from last cycle im guessing bc of the dbol? but its almost going to be a year that i have been experimenting with steroids should i be worried and should i see a doctor??? do any of you guys see a doctor before or afer your steroid use???
    lol yeah that might be a good idea. it would also give you something to go by for future reference

Thread Information