Thread: 1st Cycle

El CaBaLlO is offline New Member

1st Cycle

Wut Up Guys Im 5'11 And Roughly About 180 Lbs. Im Looking To Put On About 30 Or 35 Lbs. Im Thinking About Starting With Deca ..should I Stack It With Anythig Else?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Listen up Hialeah, I recommend you researching your first cycle. How old are you bro? Dude youre really gonna have to research this out.

crack is offline Junior Member
    agree
    read the cycle threads if you can't find them go to the bottom of the main page to steriod .com
    in there is an example of novice to advanced cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Listen up Hialeah, I recommend you researching your first cycle. How old are you bro? Dude youre really gonna have to research this out.
    IM 20.. YEAH IM STARTING TO RESEARCH EVERY DETAIL ABOUT A CYCLE NOW THAT IM ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT IT..ANOTHER THING IS I USED TO WEIGH ABOUT 205 IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL AND I HAD PUT ON ALL THE WEIGHT WITH JUST CREATINE AND WEIGHT GAIN BUT I GOT HURT AND TORE MY LIGAMENT AND THE LIGAMENT TOOK A PIECE OF BONE WITH IT..NOW WHEN I WORK OUT MY LEFT ARM HURTS LIKE ****..THATS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I WANT TO TAKE DECA BEACUSE I HEARD IT EASES PAIN

crack is offline Junior Member
    if you put all that weight on with just creatine and weight gainer i am assuming that majority of it was fat right? and if you want to be there again do the same.
    if you want to 25-30lbs muscle you are going to need more like 500mg test 200-400 deca a week and eat everything in site and you might gain that amount, and still you will gain alittle bit of fat.
    just take it one cycle at a time to get there

Quote Originally Posted by crack
    if you put all that weight on with just creatine and weight gainer i am assuming that majority of it was fat right? and if you want to be there again do the same.
    if you want to 25-30lbs muscle you are going to need more like 500mg test 200-400 deca a week and eat everything in site and you might gain that amount, and still you will gain alittle bit of fat.
    just take it one cycle at a time to get there
    YER MUST OF IT WAS FAT BUT NOW I WANT TO PUT ON MUSCLE..ANOTHER THING THAT U GUYS COMMENTED ON THE CYCLE.. MY AUNT IS IN ALOT OF COMPETITIONS AND SHE SAID THAT HER AND HER FRIENDS WERE GOING TO HELP ME OUT WITH WHAT I NEED AND WHAT CYCLES TO DO AND WHAT NOT.. I HAVE NO PROBLEM OF PUTTING ON A LITTLE FAT I WANT TO MUT ON MASS AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO PROBLEM ABOUT LOOKING CUT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

fabry is offline Senior Member
    do u want to put 30 or 35? u have to decide!
    just kiddin bro, but u should slow down and be more realistic. a lot depend on your genetics, diet and training. aas will only "boost" it!
    is this your first cycle? if so, test is the key! and u can kickstart it with dbols or prop!
    so some research about first cycles.. and come back with your idea of it!
    also, do some research about deca only cycle, so ull immediately change your idea!!!
    cya
    Last edited by fabry; 08-10-2004 at 12:48 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    there is an enormous amount of information here bro...don't be scared to use the search button and read................after that read some more bro............and welcome to AR.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    do u want to put 30 or 35? u have to decide!
    just kiddin bro, but u should be slow down. a lot depend on your genetics, diet and training. aas will only "boost" it!
    is this your first cycle? if so, test is the key! and u can kickstart it with dbols or prop!
    so some research about first cycles.. and come back with your idea of it!
    also, do some research about deca only cycle, so ull immediately change your idea!!!
    cya
    BRO RIGHT NOW MY DIET IS ALOT OF STEAK,FISH AND BROWN RICE. I DONT TRAIN AS HARD AS I USED TO BCUZ OF MY INJURY TO MY ARM. IT HURTS WAY TOO MUCH ON SOME EXERCISES YEAH IM GOING TO DO MORE RESEARCH IM IN NO HURRY TO START I JUST WANT TO GET AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE SO I DONT F UP

and dont forget to learn about anti e's, pct, nolva, clomid, proviron , hcg , liver protectants... etc etc

Yeah Im Looking Into The Anti E's And Pct And The Liver One Of The Dudes That I Used To Work Out With Suggested That I Take Dbol But I Looked It Up And Read That It Takes Its Toll On Your Liver

all aas are "bad" if used in the wrong way...
    well, dont wanna say that they are "good" but if u use them correctly u wont have problems (always depending on your healt).
    u can kickstart your test cycel with 25-30mg dbols for the first 4-5 wks until the test enant or cyp kicks in...
    but, again, i suggest u to come back with your "idea of a cycle" and then we can start to work from there...
    search box function is the key bro...

Ok Tell Me What U Think About This Cycle
    8 Weeks
    300 Mg Test Stacked With 200mg Deca

Should I Take Some Winny Like Around Week 5 For The Water Retention?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    wk 1-4 dianabol 30mg
    wk 1-11 test e 500mg
    pct

my first cycle, could be of use to you bro but keep researching you dont sound like you now much about aas.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    wk 1-4 dianabol 30mg
    wk 1-11 test e 500mg
    pct

my first cycle, could be of use to you bro but keep researching you dont sound like you now much about aas.
    THANX ALOT BRO..YER YOUR RIGHT I DONT KNO TOO MUCH

Thread Information