hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Will Test help me ? What kind ?

Would test help me achieve my goal and if so, what kind of test ? My goal is to increase definition and cuts, not gain weight. My diet and cardio are about as good as they can get, within reason. I am not a naturally lean person.

My stats are as follows:
    Age 41, 6'4, 235. BF approx. 14%

Previous cycles:
    1984, Age 21-Dianabol (prescription) only, great cycle for strength. Also gained cuts, BF went from 16% to 12% in 3 months, despite body weight going from 250 to 265.

1985-anavar (prescription) only. Great cycle for cuts-loved it ! BF was down to 10%

1986-Testosterone Cypionate . The best mass and strength cycle but actually lost cuts. Also became very round and puffy, despite taking Nolvadex and having roughly the same diet as the dianabol and anavar cycles that did not cause me to get puffy. BF approximately 18%.

2002 -Primobolan Depot only, 3 month cycle. Great cycle for cuts and getting lean. But I can no longer get primo from my source.

2003-Anavar (denkall) only. Good cycle for cuts but expensive. The anavar also only seemed half as strong as the prescription stuff from 1985, but maybe that was due to my age ?

I can no longer get primo from my chosen source and the anavar is expensive, so I am thinking of trying test, but do not want the kind of results I had from the cypionate .

What do you recommend ?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I suggest a test prop/tren combo..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I say go for a TEST prop (if you can handle ED injections) and EQ cycle! If not, you can go with a Cyp or Enan cycle with EQ and you can take stuff for the bloat (ie: L-dex)

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I say go for a TEST prop (if you can handle ED injections) and EQ cycle! If not, you can go with a Cyp or Enan cycle with EQ and you can take stuff for the bloat (ie: L-dex)
    Or this one also..sup bro

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info, guys.

The ED injections would be a problem, so I guess Test Prop is out. I would have liked to try it, though.

How about the trenbolone ? How often to inject and how much ? I can get some bottles of that from my source.

Also, I can get EQ. How often to inject that and how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Thanks for the info, guys.

The ED injections would be a problem, so I guess Test Prop is out. I would have liked to try it, though.

How about the trenbolone ? How often to inject and how much ? I can get some bottles of that from my source.

Also, I can get EQ. How often to inject that and how much ?
    Tren is ED also...Then I would go with test e and EQ and shoot E3.5D-E4D.

500mg test e
    400mg EQ
    For a minimum of 12 weeks on the EQ and run the test e 1 week longer than the EQ so PCT will match up...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I suggest a test prop/tren combo..
    That's nice

I normally dont do this:

Weeks 1-13 Test E 250mg E3.5D
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 200mg E3.5D (shoot with the test)
    Nolva and L-dex throughout cycle and pct
    Clomid for PCT
    Read Pheednos PCT for all the info here, you can find it in the PCT forum...

Thread Information