partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

are we finally starting to see a good trend here!!

i have been talking to or have read alot of posts by guys staying natural longer and more importantly as long as possible or not touching anything.
    finally, i think it's nice to see these younger guys and even older ones saying, "**** this let me max out every ounce of genetic potential"
    well applause to you guys because your choice you are making will pay big dividends far exceeding these guys who short changed themselves.

i just want to start a post congratulating you guys for being well informed making your concentration on diet, training , and recovery instead of drugs.
    a very smart choice by very focused people

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm seeing a high dose trend myself..at least on this board.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    here here good post party

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i have been talking to or have read alot of posts by guys staying natural longer and more importantly as long as possible or not touching anything.
    finally, i think it's nice to see these younger guys and even older ones saying, "**** this let me max out every ounce of genetic potential"
    well applause to you guys because your choice you are making will pay big dividends far exceeding these guys who short changed themselves.

i just want to start a post congratulating you guys for being well informed making your concentration on diet, training , and recovery instead of drugs.
    Where have you been? Its only that way this week. Last week the common questions were, "Can I get all muscular if I havent worked out in 2 years and just go on high dose testerone with no diet or training program to accompany it?" There are still plenty of kids still coming in ready to do steroids and want to know if they have to quit the weekend drinking, LSD, ectesy,cocaine while they are cycling.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm seeing a high dose trend myself..at least on this board.
    Dont forget about DNP and Halo

Good post pbnyc

haha

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Dont forget about DNP and Halo

Good post pbnyc
    i was trying to find the good in all of it. i don't even acknowledge the idiots on here

Da Bull is offline Banned
    i was trying to find the good in all of it. i don't even acknowledge the idiots on here
    I hear ya brutha....but if you haven't noticed,tons of the well informed bros that used to hang in this forum all disappeared.Ever since the board went steroid .com we've had an influx of idiots come on here.Look down the list of questions posted and you'll see what I mean.Seems as though NO ONE wants to do thier own homework anymore.
    Nice post tho...and great pic thread you put up.Was very interesting reading your views on things pertaining to training,diet and cycles..

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    yup agreed

yeah i saod liek a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I hear ya brutha....but if you haven't noticed,tons of the well informed bros that used to hang in this forum all disappeared.Ever since the board went steroid .com we've had an influx of idiots come on here.Look down the list of questions posted and you'll see what I mean.Seems as though NO ONE wants to do thier own homework anymore.
    Nice post tho...and great pic thread you put up.Was very interesting reading your views on things pertaining to training,diet and cycles..
    and not to even be mean that i hated the influx of new members. i feel like the board changed alot when the new group came in.at least some of us oldschool gusy are still here.
    yeah my thoughts on my training, cycles, diet stuff are probably not the norm, but it's working for me. my whole point to the new guys was do what works for you, not what some guy on the internet tells you too.unfortunately everyone seems to be lazy and inpatient

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    As someone fairly new to the board, IMO the board has changed drastically from when I first started lurking late last year. I signed up in January, and I don't post much because either I have little to add or because I can usually find answers to my questions without starting a new thread. The bs posts in the steroid section are mind-numbing. Not so long ago it wasn't this way.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    PB, that's so true bro, too many people are saying "I've been lifting seriously for a year" you go deeper and you find out that the kid just started lifting, his main source of protein is a big mac, and expects the jOOse to be thee answer to more a$$! WTF is that!
    I think the most frustrating is if asked for advice and you break down the importance of diet not just for a week, but CONSTANT strict diet they have no idea about that! That jOOce is like 3rd in importance in the whole realm of this game!

Alot of frustrating things I've noticed,,,I just got back to the board a few weeks ago after being away for 4 months or so and in those 4 months TONS have changed. Scary!

SID

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I researched here for about 5 months before I even posted in the steriod forum, didn't even think I wanted to try them, just wanted the diet and training advice and help if I could. I have been trainging since I was in highschool(for football at first) and I'm kinda short so I've always had a hard time breaking the 200lb mark, and I've been trying for about a good year now. Started my cycle at 197 and I'm 225 now, and I've done everything by the book and am very glad alot of you bros were around to help.
    So short story here is don't get disscouraged just because ppl are quick to jump the gun, because their going to do it either way, but at least you bro's are here to help so they really don't hurt themselfs (like a deca or dbol only cycle). Keep the good work up and I hope I'll be able to help as much as you guys do soon.

birsling is offline Member
    That's exactly the way to go about things PB. I am relatively new here, and everything I have done is natural. I see both sides, especially the draw to young people and aas. All we can do here is try and provide factual information that is strong enough to help the smart people make informed decisions.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great post party...

It's good to see that you are still around! I do miss the old people that used to be here. They do come and go, but it doesn't seem like they hang around as much. I miss that!!!! Like Dabull said, we have been over run by young guys that are driving me absolutely crazy...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I applaud any individual who does the same. I was natural my forst 8 years and everybody,..i mean everybody swore i was juicing. Guys that i grew up with who where juicing where like my size with maybe a little more muscle pound for pound but thanks to genetics I was 230lbs and ripped. Stay pounding the weights and hitting th eprotein. Stay natural as long as possible before you cross that bridge guys, its worth it in the long run.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    I applaud any individual who does the same. I was natural my forst 8 years and everybody,..i mean everybody swore i was juicing. Guys that i grew up with who where juicing where like my size with maybe a little more muscle pound for pound but thanks to genetics I was 230lbs and ripped. Stay pounding the weights and hitting th eprotein. Stay natural as long as possible before you cross that bridge guys, its worth it in the long run.

I agree ... I think, I never did gear cause alot of the dudes I lifted with did gear and would grow and shrink up all the time. I actually used to make fun of em, cause I was as strong or stronger naturally while they were juicin.

I have topped out what my body seems to want ... I have had alot of people think (which I heard later of course) that I was on juice. Never was, just never did it because I wanted to be the clean dude who works out with the non cleans

but now, I am non clean .. and asking myself ... Why the hell didnt I start gear earlier?

hehehe

yahp

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

Joining AR has actually kept me natural too. There's a lot more to bodybuilding than pharmacology.

Thread Information