gio86 is offline Member

Exclamation shot but good???

week 1-6 500 of sust EOD
    week 7-8 winni tabs
    week 9 and on clomid PCT starts
    ps:i know its short but does it sound good? you know enough to pack me some lean muscle??? ill be using nolvadex all the way through.

thanx

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    nope just a waste of gear. sust doesnt kick in till about week 4. so u are only giving yourself 2 qweeks to grow basically. and then 2 weeks of winny? u need at least 4 bro. do some more research

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    week 1-6 500 of sust EOD
    week 7-8 winni tabs
    ps:i know its short but does it sound good? you know enough to pack me some lean muscle??? ill be using nolvadex all the way through.

thanx
    I am doing sust every 3rd day right now and actually its suprized me, I am growing much better on sust at 250 mg every 3rd day then I did doing 500 mg every 3rd day of testosterone enanthate . The test en was shanghai labs, maybe its not dosed so well, I had some research tech test en but that turned out to be total bunk gear/trash. I am thinking my first source maybe wasnt so good afterall even though I think 80% of the guys here use him. Its probably more like you should avoid the cheap crap. I am doing sust I got myself in Walmart in Mexico and its the best gear I've done

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    nope just a waste of gear. sust doesnt kick in till about week 4. so u are only giving yourself 2 qweeks to grow basically. and then 2 weeks of winny? u need at least 4 bro. do some more research
    I agree I didnt see **** till week 4 using sust. After that all i wanted to do was stay on it.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    week 1-6 500 of sust EOD
    week 7-8 winni tabs

thanx

How about:
    1-8 Prop 100mg EOD
    4-8 Winny 50mg ED
    PCT

8wks is still the min for any cycle, IMO

Thread Information