Thread: I'm fuked

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down I'm fuked

I'm on my way to running out of nolva half way through my cycle. Yes I know, I'm a dip ****. I didn't order enough to start with, and since I started getting symptoms I've had to use a ****load and now I'm starting to run low. But wait, I have multiple sources one of them will surely order me some, WRONG. It's not a big enough order and they say 'It's all in my head.' LOL, yeah right, you can really tell that by talking with me over the phone! I thought I had it planned out, I would order alittle more than I needed to finish off PCT and if I started getting symptoms I would just order some more. Fuking assholes. They're not getting any more orders from me after this.
    Does anyone have any suggestions? I dont want to order outside canada because chances are it would get seized and I would be fuked. I was thinking about coming clean with my doc and seeing if he would prescribe me some. Does anyone have experience with that? any suggestions?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I'm on my way to running out of nolva half way through my cycle. Yes I know, I'm a dip ****. I didn't order enough to start with, and since I started getting symptoms I've had to use a ****load and now I'm starting to run low. But wait, I have multiple sources one of them will surely order me some, WRONG. It's not a big enough order and they say 'It's all in my head.' LOL, yeah right, you can really tell that by talking with me over the phone! I thought I had it planned out, I would order alittle more than I needed to finish off PCT and if I started getting symptoms I would just order some more. Fuking assholes. They're not getting any more orders from me after this.
    Does anyone have any suggestions? I dont want to order outside canada because chances are it would get seized and I would be fuked. I was thinking about coming clean with my doc and seeing if he would prescribe me some. Does anyone have experience with that? any suggestions?
    pm'ed ya

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats rough bro, some b@stard sources you've got! pm'ed you as well

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    What type of source doesn't want to sell you something?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    What type of source doesn't want to sell you something?
    one's with min orders, which most have and really piss's me off when I just need one thing too.

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    just order in in liquid form from a web site.
    they get you any quantity you want and you get it the next day with express shipping.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    one's with min orders, which most have and really piss's me off when I just need one thing too.
    F*ck minimum order sizes. Atleast ones that are high enough to restrict you like that.

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah no ****. i agree ECV

birsling is offline Member
    You've got PM!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Same here bro lol. I wanted a 50 dollar product but the min was 200. Done with that source.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i order genox(generic tamoxifen )tabs from a canadian pharm for dirt cheap

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys. its good to see some people here care. the funny thing is I just remembered what I said to my guy when I placed the order. He was trying to tell me go no anti-e's cause he didnt think I'd need them. And I said 'well I'll get one bottle and if I need more I'll just order more alright?' 'yeah sure.' screw him I guess.

Thread Information