Thread: Cover up

HiloJack is offline New Member

Cover up

Just wanted to know what you fellas do when your on a cycle to try to cover up or hide the weight gain, from family and co-workers.
    Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I make sure I drink my protein shakes around my parents. Sort of let's them know that I'm tryin to add weight and they think that's what it's from.

Co-workers......well, my "co-workers" do the same thing - anything to get to the top. But, for your co-workers, I wouldn't worry about it. Just tell them you signed up at a new gym and got a personal trainer to help you out with a few things and he's really worth the money. Ha.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    TRY coveing up 600mg a day of DNP .

Methuselah is offline Member
    Tell them you got a Bo Flex for Christmas.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    My mom has confronted me and i just say i dunno must be the protein. And for all my friends, well to them i am a billboard add for excessive protien intake and muscltech. LOL!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

Co-workers......well, my "co-workers" do the same thing - anything to get to the top.
    wait...what do you do again???

seriously...like the guys said. always drink your shakes in front of everyone. if someone questions you, just respond with "protein, creatine and water"

MindBomb is offline Member
    Man, we all have the same answeres LOL. That protein mixed with creatine is something huh?

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    bowlex LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i always have one person that knows everything that i'm doing.. and the guy doesn't do anything but i can trust him just incase something would happen to me... now to the others just tell them that you thought you were getting smaller or tell them that the celltech, enlarge2 and hydocut that your taking really work and show them the adds.....

fantom604 is offline New Member
    I just tell everyone that I am going to try some experiments on myself, like 30+ grams of creatine per day. About 8 weeks ago, right before my cycle began, I gave all my friends a bs story about how I purposely lost 10 lbs of muscle, because your body will "remember" having it, and will build it and more really fast. It worked, they are amazed at the 40 pounds I gained... They are still a bit suspiscious, but I tell them that since I am in the Army, I can't do anything to jeopardize my career, and they piss test me every three months (true, but just not for steroids ). Also, they go out drinking at least twice a week, and I stopped, so I tell them "Just look at how strict I am, and how crappy you are when it comes to training..."

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    yeah girl, all this andro and protein shakes are giving me zits all over the place. Just dont mind them . I think i got face stung by a bee when i was sleepin thats why my face is fat.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    I just show them my poster of Greg Kovacs and then everyone is assured that I'm on muscle tech.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have ran into this very problem before, when I did gear. Course most of my friends know that when I set my mind to do something I do it all the way no inbetweens. Most don't ask, but when some idiot does, I tell them, "hey look what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it, I train hard, eat right, and work hard to keep my body looking this good". I let them know that it is not easy, even with Gear, (of course, I don't just tell them I am on gear). I convience them, that I work hard, (which I do) to make myself look good, and they should try it. By then, they are saying, "Oh really", what kind of workouts and where do you train?
    By then they are ready to join and making me offers to become my workout partner!! !!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them you've been working hard. Then point at their fat bellies and tell them they should start working hard!

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    haha, funny shit

hewy is offline Junior Member
    dont forget to tell them about the creatine that your taking

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I keep small bottle of creatine around in the kitchen.

Thread Information