Thread: doctors trust?

swest is offline Banned

Question doctors trust?

I was just thinking, if you go to chek your blood and liver values after a cycle wont the doctor see that you have used anabola stereoids?? i Mean what happens then?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    they can't do sh*t, you cant get in trouble unless your under 18

BigGenes is offline Member
    No he won't. It cost alot of money to test for steroids . Now he can assume you are on them by reading certain things. For example the level of protein in your urine. But he cannot prove your on juice without running test for steroids. That cost anywhere from 800-1300. But I would tell him. It is good that he knows b/c he will look more closely at your test to see if he can find anything to convince you to stop. This is good b/c you know he is watching out for you, and you always get a good reading on your test. Thats what I think

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Doctors cant tell anyone because of confidentiality laws. Not even popo's.

swest is offline Banned
    really, thats good but they will be able to see that you have used them? So you have to be ready on a serious talk...

BigGenes is offline Member
    Jantzen, even if they did find out that someone under 18 took roids. They can't do anything! Doctor patient privacy

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i thought if your under 18, your parents are still your guardians and he could tell your parents, who in turn could tell the popo

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i thought if your under 18, your parents are still your guardians and he could tell your parents, who in turn could tell the popo
    That's not exactly true. You have confidentiallity rights before you are 18. I just can't recall what the determining factor is off the top of my head.

max-it is offline Member
    Generally as long as you are not going to hurt yourself or someone else you are given confidentiality. But think of it this way, if the doctor did sit your parents down who would sue him? Not your parents, they would THANK him for telling them. Your not going to sue him, who will take the case?

Anyway, thats all besides the point. Your doctor will not know you took aas simply by looking at liver enzyme levels, cholesterol and bp. That is, unless you are freakish big, like bigteen or something. All in all I would say don't worry about it. The chances of getting outed by the doc are so small and the benefits of bloodwork are so great, go for it.

MAX

Thread Information